All Star PBBFG

Saturday, January 06, 2007

"The selfish reason! I know she'll understand.." -Mica

Thank God it's SATURDAY!!

In my previous entry, I mentioned na I was invited to attend a birthday party. Sad to say hindi ako pumunta. I asked my lolo if i can go "Bahala ka!" - well I took it as a sign.

I called her up and informed her I might go there after dinner, but I realized na late na ako and yes, the selfish reason! I know she'll understand.. I just know.

I was just watching TV last night and loved the JB-Celine scene in Maging Sino Ka Man. It reminds me of some relationships na ganito ang setting. I don't get it: bakit sa mga relationships palaging babae ang lumalabas na masama at kawawa?

The TJ-Joross Team-up in Maalaala mo Kaya yesterday is a good one! Kilig to the bones! Joross is pretty as Karen Yvonne. Since the title episode last night is "cellphone", pinagtripan namin ni Lecel.. some excerpts from the said episode:

Mica as Karen Yvonne
Lecel as Jordan

"Hi po.. Pwede kita textmate?"

Hu u po?

"Karen po i2"

"ASL"?

"Ano yun? sori ha now lang me nagkacp"

"Age sex location"

"24/f/tahug, cebu"

"Mali.. ako yung 24 ikaw 21 ka lang shukit"

"21/f/tahug cebu"

"24/m/bohol"

"what gawa u?"

"eto naglalasing"

"bakit naman?"

"nagbreak kami ng gf ko"

"bakit?"

"yoko na limot ko na niyahahaha"

This morning naman as usual katabi ko si Carlo paggising ko.. then kain ng Bulalo for lunch direcho office ni lolo para mag-pex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home