All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year's To-Do List

MARISTEL's list
-Masingil na si Karen Tan and Armand Gutierrez
-To buy a new cellphone
-Get the money that some peeps owe me
-Have a love life (yay!)
-Get a PASSPORT
-Ask my Dad to appear for me sa Embassy
-Have the time to bring my niece, Nice sa Hospita for 2nd Opinion
-To have more FACIAL and BEAUTY soaps sales!!! (more, more!!!)
-To purchase a laptop
-To have a scanner!
-Makapag-aral ng ADOBE or anything
-To buy less (be more thrifty)
-Get more sleep!!!
-To save more money!

**yan pa lang ang naiisip ko eh..**

GEE's list
*Lose Weight ( as always!)
*Maintain a grade not lower than 1.75 for each subject (how I wish!)
* Give my very best on every reportings and recitations...
* Be more active on my orgs...
* Be thrifty...
* Have planner
* Keep in touch with my ex classmates, long lost friends and of course, virtual friends ( as in kung pwede lang, every break may lakad ako with all of them )
* Be a more responsible cellphone owner.
* Continue my earring collection...

PAOLO's list
~Lose weight. Although nababawasan na dahil wala ng time kumain
~Get ready for American Idol Season 6
~Buy Katharine's album
~bumili ng bagong laptop
~add more DVDs to my collection
~add more music CD's to my collection
~Meet someone on american idol
~lahat ng mga avtivities ko

Mica's list
** Learn how to drive real fast!
** Get good grades
** Magig more responsible
** Get a good boyfriend (yeah!!!)
** Reconcile with friends
** Gain weight
** Bawasan ang pag-inom ng mocha
** Update my blog everyday
** Maging confident sa aking sarili
** TO GRADUATE ON OCTOBER 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home