All Star PBBFG

Monday, January 08, 2007

Mica answers the jury

From Sir Charles

1. Contributions

Own Season:
My genuine friendship and I was one of the active players. I am also one of the kikay girls

Allstar Season
Pagpapakatotoo is my biggest contribution. My life is an open book and I expressed my ideas and opinions ng diretso. Contributed enough spice, genuine friendship and yes, I planned the GEB and gave piggy pillows too

2. Pagpapakatotoo

3. I’d choose Gee. I know everyone is vying for Ate Maristel to be the big winner pero kung titignan mo, pantay lang sila when it comes to activeness in the game. I’m not against Ate Mats but My recent conversations with Gee made me appreciate her more at pagsagot niya sa council.

4. I have nothing against Ate Mats. I know na everyone is vying for her to be the big winner..

5. Obviously, I have no alliance to stick with and obviously again, the two has, whether they admit it or not. I’d vote according to my conscience.

6. Neil G has been my ally eversince. Lukso ng dugo lang yan. Back in our season, we all loved and treat each other as brothers and sisters. Syempre hindi mo ipapahamak ang iyong kapatid, hindi ba? All we did was save each other though walang pakialaman sa 4 and 2 evicting points. I think the others have thier own allies as well

7. Buy important stuff or if I’m in Manila, treat ko kayo!

8. Jury ang namili, hindi ako.. so why should I return the crown kung kayo mismo ang nagbigay sa akin??

9. I. Exits
a. Benjamin’s FE- Hindi naman nagkulang si BBK sa pagwarn sa kanya pero hindi pa rin siya sumunod sa patakaran. Sayang lang kasi may pag-asa sana siyang mapasama sa Big 4 since majority would save him siguro.

b. Jomar’s Voluntary Exit - He made the right decision.

c. Marge’s Force Eviction- Dapat lang. She never participated sa mga activities at kahit sa battles. Hindi pa nagupdate ng diary for a month.

d. 3rd Eviction (Ian and Kenneth)- Honestly nasaktan ako. Alam naman ng lahat na Ian deserves to stay not because he is a good friend of mine, pero dahil kahit paano may effort siya to update and participate in the PinagBiyak na Bunga task. He could have spiced this game up if his season mates chose to save him instead of Marge.

- As for Kenneth naman, apektado ako kasi hindi ko inexpect na siya iboboto since some of them promised na hindi daw nila ivovoteout si Ken kasi naiintindihan nila he is enjoying his vacation here in the country at nakapagpaalam naman siya kay BBK. He contributed something in this game, pero some broke their promise which made me sad. Nang magchat kami after sinabi niya sa akin na masakit pala ang feeling kapag may nagsasabi na hindi ka nila maramdaman…

CONTROVERSIAL RULES
Rules against usage of vulgar words- Dapat lang naman talaga. Kalahati ng kasama sa game minors.

Rules against visiting the AllStarPBB Blog- Ok lang, though nung una hindi klaro sa akin why biglang may rule na ganun.. Kahit naman nag-impose ng rule tumitingin naman lahat eh .. ANG MAGKAILA SINUNGALING

Rules against direct messaging on the confession thread- This rule gave me an evicting point once. Well, sa totoong PBB naman yung confession room ginagamit para kausapin si BBK. If you want to talk privately with another vhm, may PM sa board, may friendster, may YM may text pa.

Rules against commenting on the Household Council- Umpisa pa lang klaro na sa akin na ang dapat lang gawin ay magtanong at sumagot sa council. Dito ka huhusgahan ng tao. Meron naman confession thread para ibuhos mo ang hinaing mo kay BBK o sa kung ano pa man.

EVENTS
Dry-Run Nomination- Walang kwenta. Hindi rin naman kasi nasunod eh hehe

Benj and Kashen
- Eto ba yung nagumpisa sa Pacman vs. Larios back in Season 3? Not that aware.. Kulitan lang siguro ito.

Jomar Trish Rommel - Kainitan ata ng laro ito nangyari at ang alam ko separate wars ito. Sa Jomar-Trish, I do understand why nagalit si Jomar. Akala niya kasi siya ang palayasin naming agad pero hindi naman. Ni hindi nga kami nag-usap ni Neil TG before the game starts. Nalungkot ako kasi ang daming sinabing negative things ni Jomar kay Trish.. Sana pinakinggan niya muna yung side ni Trish bago siya nagreact.. pero ok na ang lahat kasi na-clear naman ang lahat at nalaman kung ano talaga ang totoong nangyari
- Trish Rommel? Can’t remember the full details pero isa ata siya sa nagreact sa pinost ni Trish. Hindi full details ang alam ni Rommel baka puro hearsays lang kaya ganun siya magreact. Hindi ko alam kung ok na sila o kung nag-away ba talaga sila.

Kenneth’s Logo - I Love it! Yan ang naging marka ni Ken dito sa game. He was willing to share his talent and contribute here in the game. I do admire his talent and creativity. I just hope na ma-pushthrough pa din yung t-shirts and other collectibles.

FAKE I.P. ADRESSES- Hindi ako involved dito kaya wala akong masyadong pakialam. Kung sino man gumawa ng mga yan kilala niyo kung sino kayo. Makonsensya kayo.

CHARLES AND TRISH WAR- Eto ba yung pirated issue? Miscommunication lang siguro ito…Sobrang nasaktan si Trish nun and kapag nasa peak ka ng emotions mo, may mga nasasabi kang mali. Yun siguro nagging fault ni Trish, pero at least nagpakatotoo siya. Si Charles nagpakatotoo din. Syempre nasaktan din yun kasi seasonmates niya yung involved… hindi ko alam what pinatunguhan nito..

PAOLO-KASHEN - Syempre kilig to the bones lalo na nung nakasama ko sila sa Confe (I love you.. hmf) pero we all know that long distance relationship seldom last..

VHs Constant Saying as a “Boring Game” - Totoo naman. Actually I can say na two periods ako nabore dito sa game: Nung may hiatus for 13 days tsaka nung mg nasa 20+ or 30+ days.. 4-5 lang ata active nun yung iba hindi man lang nagparamdam.. mas piniling I-keep yung mga inactive kaysa dun sa mas marami pa sanang na-contribute.

Mats topped the “Favorite ASVH” Poll - She deserves it. She had more time to campaign online. The realization I had in this battle is dun mo din malalaman na marami pa lang nagmamahal at sumusuporta sayo. I bet the 4 others didn’t expect na marami din boboto sa kanila.

Grand Eyeball - Awesome! Can’t believe na it actually happened in reality ! Napaka-gandang year-ender sa akin.. sana maulit!


From Kikay Kashen

- Sina Mats at Gee oo. Obvious naman na mas gusto nilang makasama si Charles sa Big 4 pero invalid ang vote. Ngayon naman ako binigyan nila ng 4 points. They saved each other pa. Hanga ako kay Paolo kasi he really keeps his promise… He may not saved me kahit minsan, pero he never voted me out and I love him for that.

- I kinda expected na ako ang matatanggal.. kung hindi man ako, si Paolo. Obvious din na ako ang gusting palayasin nina Gee at Mats.. they even saved each other. Do I feel lucky? Yes.. Charles eviction pa lang lucky na ako

- Ok lang sa akin kahit sino sa kanila ang manalo kasi pareho silang deserving, but if i have to chose one, that would be Gee then ate Mats to be the runner - up


IDOL PAOLO's QUESTIONS

LUCKY - Yup.. Lucky me!

MIKENIMATS angle - Sanay naman akong mabigo sa pag-ibig pero ok lang.. una siyang naging akin! Hehe

CHX ALCALA SCANDAL - The Chx Scandal? Yup seen it bago pa siya na-evict. Instead of dissing her, mas nagustuhan ko siya. Kung ibang tao siguro yun idedeny na siya yung nasa picture pero buong tapang niyang inamin sa publiko. I admire her for that. Yan ang tunay na housemate na nagpakatotoo… That’s Chx Alcala.. Stripped (literally haha).

5 Loves, 5 hates (totoo lang windang me dito huhu di ko masyadong nagets.. sana tama ginawa ko)

5 LOVES
Paolo - He had always been a true and loving friend since our Starstruck Days
Kenneth - He never failed to make me smile with his ilocano tactics
Neil G- He never stopped believing in me..
Ian - He is open-minded and he makes me feel special
Trish - She's good in giving advices.

5 Hates
Benj - We never got the chance to bond and he's a bit rude to some of the vhms
Marge - Inactive during her stay inside the virtual house
Kashen - She's confusing at times and we never got the chance to bond
Maristel - she's sensitive and inconsistent at times
Gee - she's sometimes weak and emotional.


From Working Girl ANN

What is the strangest dream you ever had in the past year and how would you interpret that dream as if it relates to your reality?

I had this strange dream on one of my former crush. The setting is somewhere abroad (probably England) and I own this music store. One day, my pregnant classmate informed me that I have a visitor. He is a young doctor wearing that white scrub suite with his black bag. His thick glasses covered is tantalizing eyes.. I looked at him for a second and recognized his face.. it’s my high school crush!

We ate dinner together and confessed that he never had a girlfriend and that he has special feeling for me way back, but didn’t have the courage to tell me. I was happy and I hugged him so tight even if he gained weight.

In reality, the guy in my dream never had a girlfriend. He used to be so skinny way back, but now he’s a chubby guy. Is my dream sort of a premonition? I don’t know.. but one thing’s for sure: no matter how many cute guys had passed my way, he is the only one I’ve ever loved

Online Dating
In my own point of view, one factor to a successful relationship is COMMUNICATION. Two individuals can be more open and honest with each other when they communicate regularly and one tools in communication is through chatting. When we get into a date, we often talk about personal stuff etc and so with chatting.

Have I experienced this one? Yes especially when I was a freshman college student. Met a lot of peeps via friendster, ym, pex etc. and some of them were honest about their views and opinions about different topics. They were also open with their feelings, which is the most important.

There was a time when I almost fell in love with a guy I met via forum. We got the chance to see each other and up to now, we are good friends. My cousin and her husband met via mIRC and so is my high school ate and her boyfriend for 5 years.

I do believe that online dating works, but I do also believe that nothing beats the traditional way of courtship and the real thing.

CHA-CHA
As an open-minded citizen of the Republic of the Philippines, I am in favor of Charter Change. I think this country needs progress and one suggestion is through charter change but hey, we are all Filipinos and we all know that UNITY is missing. Kahit anong pursige ng mga opisyal ng ating bansa, kung divided naman ang pananaw ng lahat wala rin mangyayari Charter Change man yan o Character Change.

MACKY vs. JINELLE
Browsed through their photos in the Season 3 blogsite and I can say that the two guys are certified heartrobs!! Hehe J had the chance to chat with Jinelle once and he’s really cute, but I’d go for Ilocano.. I’d go for Macky !

IS NEIL G CUTE?
Nope he’s not.. he’s HOT! (Like Yael yohoo!)


BIG SIS TRISH QUESTIONS

Anong naramdaman mo nang mapalayas ako sa laro? Please defend your answer.

I felt bad. First Nomination pa lang when you were almost evicted halos mawalan ako ng gana. Kung activeness naman sa game ang basehan ng pagboto nila, hindi ka naman nagkulang doon. Another thing, maraming nagsabi ng negative things about you at nasaktan din ako kasi you are my friend. Buti na lang nagsorry naman yung iba.

Ano ang masasabi mo sa hiwalayang KASHEN at PAOLO?

Aware na ako sa fact na Paolo liked Kashen back in Season 3 pa and When they got the chance to bond thru ym and text, kinilig ako. I know na may mutual feelings sila for each other, but like what majority tells me, LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP SELDOM LAST. I heard na may boyfriend na si Kashen and I’m happy for her. I’m sure sooner or later, makakahanap din si Paolo ng para sa kanya.

Nagkaroon ba ng pagkakataon na naramdaman mo na pinagkakaisahan ka nila? Give Example.

Yes. One example is during nominations. Almost all of them (except Paolo) voted me out not and they saved each other. Syempre nasasaktan din ako especially when you read reasons na nakapagtataka then afterwards hindi mo namamalayan ikaw na ang lumalabas na masama. The hurtful truth there is the others never heard my side.

Sa loob ng 100 days, tila kay Kenneth ka lang na-link. Nagkagusto ka ba sa kanya? May SPECIAL FEELINGS ba kayo sa isa’t isa.

Ewan nga din.. sina Gee at Ate Mats maraming naging ka-loveteam ako kay Kenneth lang talaga. Back in our season, Kenneth is one of my closest pals kahit na we seldom communicate. Nagkagusto ba ako? Oo. Isa siya sa mga pinaka-vocal pero sweet na taong nakilala ko. Funny, smart, talented at pinoy na pinoy (anyamet datoy manen nga tanong?) Special Feelings? I guess so. I do appreciate yung mga taong family-oriented and he is. I admire him as a person gusto ko nga siyang maging kapatid eh.. maging bf? Pwede hahaha

Sinu-sino sa mga naging housemate sa all-star ang nakikitaan mo ng pagkaplastic? Name 2 girls and defend your answers, at least 2-3 sentences each.

Mats and Gee – Inamin naman nila sa last council na sa akin sila plastic. I think naman yung pagiging plastic nila sa akin sa game lang lalo na kapag sinasabi nilang they won’t vote me out pero nakaboto na sila. Sisters naman kami outside the game so walang personalan.

Meron ka bang naging ka-alliance sa allstar? Cno-cno sila?

Neil G. Kaya nga halata every nomination na kami yun kasi kahit magkaiba 4 and 2 evicting points namen, we saved each other pa rin.


FROM HOT SEDUCER NEIL G

First of all, I would like to greet each and every one of you a pleasant good day (naks naman! Beauty contest ang banat!)

Being a part of the All Star PBB FG is an honor. Getting into the Big 3 is was a tough but inspiring journey. Winning the title ALL STAR PBBFG BIG WINNER is like getting the jackpot prize in the lottery.

Being declared as the winner of this game means that you have surpassed the different challenges given with flying colors. Yes, this might be an online game, far from the real PBB but I can say that the people included in this game had successfully showed their true personality. Winning the game is important because it shows your capability as a player and as an individual. Spending 100 days in this virtual home (home coz true love and friendship blossomed) made me realize a lot of stuff and met great people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home