All Star PBBFG

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Maristel confesses: Masyado lang po naging memorable ang ALL STAR for me...

The TIME has finally come... The TIME that "almost" - almost all VHs who got involved have long awaited for... The TIME that will now bid my last GOODBYE as an All-Star Virtual Housemate who tried, and DID her BEST for the NAME of the GAME... For the LOVE of FRIENDSHIP... For the LOVE for BBK (kayo po iyon...) WORDS really are not enough to say how THANKFUL I am being a part of this GAME... That for the second time around... I was given another CHANCE to PROVE MYSELF to everyone (mostly my co-VHs)...

If there are a certain word that I want you, BBK to personally hear... It would be my HEARTFELT THANK YOU for being a part of my Virtual Life... Thank You for introducing the PBBFG Game to me... Thank You for teaching us things and how we are going to do things in contrast to what we really want... Thank You for giving us the chance to develop our PATIENCE, DISCIPLINE, CONCERN and AFFECTION towards the game and most especially towards the VHs who we lived with for 100 Days...

Actually, 100 DAYS aren't enough to REALLY KNOW A PERSON DEEPLY... To know a REAL PERSON INSIDE and OUT... Some made it easy to know and develop a rapport with someone due to their OUTSIDE aspects in life without having to know and without getting to know another person more deeply - and what really lies inside their HEARTS and MINDS...

Maybe I have said that 100 days are not enough... Yeah, it isn't - but with the TIME SPENT online, having CHIT-CHATS, VOICE CONFERENCE, CONFESSIONS Updates and DIARY UPDATES... I am proud and very much GRATEFUL to say how REWARDED I felt for now, I'm here again... STANDING right in front of everybody including YOU, BBK... Some who may have ABHORRED the REAL ME that I've shown inside the Virtual House and for MOST who I may say who simply LOVED ME NOT FOR WHO I AM - but WHO I AM when they talk to me, when they're with me...

For those na medyo RATTLED ako from the start because of the VHs that I will be meeting and getting to know inside the Virtual House like The Obnoxious Blogger from U.P. Manila, na some may find him a person with a black heart but knowing him and getting the chance to dig the real him inside, I say I'm proud for he told me not once that I became One of his Friend in this game... The Diane Kruger of Bulacan, I say we may have one of the shortest conversations here online, but we managed to keep in touch even after her being evicted... The Kid from PISAY who I feel so PROUD of, coz at an early age, he's so MATURE... We may had, had an argument before, one thing's clear now... It really is not EASY SAYING GOODBYE to SOMEONE WHO YOU'VE BEEN FRIENDS for A LONG TIME... During this game I've had the longest BANGGAAN "as some would see" with The Sossy Businesswoman from Q.C. Honestly po, from all the "text messages" I received... I would say and PROUD TO SAY - that she MADE ME STRONGER @ THIS POINT OF MY LIFE... I have to admit, marami po ang nagsabi na wag kong iyakan ang bagay na yun, but being called to as someone you're NOT, masakit talaga... But one thing's SET IN MY MIND... To FIGHT MORE UNTIL THE END... I don't care 'bout the money... WIN or LOSE I know I've WON FRIENDSHIP since Day 001 and by that means... I AM A WINNER... Para naman po dun sa Seasonmate ko who has always been a "VILLAIN" since Season 2, di ko din po siya masisi if that's how he see me in this game... It alll started sa pag-amin ko sa Dry Run Nominations... I guess, hindi po naintindihan why I did that and have to tell him why I did that... I may have done that - Yeah... But not because I want him OUT... But because I want to see him fighting more... Mahal ko naman po siya kahit na medyo irritated siya sa akin... Para po doon sa Computer Geek na Hottie from Canada, isang malaking priviledge for me to know him inside & out... Coz, first chat pa lang po namin, talaga naman pong hours ang itinagal and we both shared thoughts about things... Music and Life... It's not HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN WITH THE PERSON, BUT IT'S THE MEMORIES YOU MADE THE TIME YOU WERE TOGETHER... Good or Bad, still, those are ROAD TOWARDS SUCCESS and APPRECIATING LIFE MORE...

Para po dun sa Seasonmate ko who fondly calls me "Atchie" - she's one VH I will never ever forget... Isa po siya sa pinakatetreasure and inaalagaan ko sa game na ito... Coz I wanted her to prove herself the way I knew her during our Season... To my Seasonmate who was a Master Strategist on his own, he's someone I never regretted meeting here and having the chance to get to know well.. He may be a Strategist - but he's always been the one who believed in ME... And that's what keeps me GOING... To my KIKAY SISTER from CSB, siya po yung di ko ineexpect na makakaclose ko... Nagkaroon man po ng issue about IP Address - that didn't drew us apart... Rather it made us more closer and like REAL SISTERS, she TRUSTED ME WITH the STUFFS about her life... I will always treasure her BBK... (( naiiyak na po ako, sa last farewell ko na toh... )) For The Hot Seducer ng Cebu I am thankful knowing him - meaning the real HIM... He became REAL and I was likewise... Lahat po ng kalakohan napag-usapan namin, honestly, YUN PO ANG REAL THING and I do appreciate every single time we both spent online chatting till sun up... No If's, No But's... Swerte po ang mga magiging kaibigan niya in the future... Para po sa Super Guro ng Paranaque... We never had a single misunderstanding here sa Virtual House... But he showed me HOW HE VALUE the WORD FRIENDSHIP... Di man po ako Season 3 VH, I felt po na talagang welcome ako sa clan nila... Di ko po alam, pero magaan po ang loob namin sa isa't isa... I feel closest to him right from the start... Di man po kami lagi nagkakausap noon, kapag bumawi naman po, YOU'LL definitely MISS the JOLLY KID in HIM... Ito po ang talagang iiyakan ko... Di pa man po end ng FRIENDSHIP,, he became a FAMILY TO ME... Ang Broadway Star ng America nagkakaroon man po kami ng petty tampuhan, grabe po kami kung bumawi sa isa't isa... We're like BROTHERS and SISTERS... Yun pong hinanap ko sa naging mga kapatid ko and pinsan ko, sa kanya ko po lahat naramdaman yun... He may be kid at heart, slow minsan, pero he's the BEST for ME... He'll always be my BROTHER... my FRIEND... my COMPANION... Sa Blogista Princess ng Dagupan Kahit sa sandaling oras sa EB namin sa GH... Sa iilang oras na nagkausap kami sa telepono, masasabi ko, na I'M HAPPY and GLAD KNOWING a person like her... Sa Kikay ng U.P. Diliman ang smart, witty and halos nalink sa lahat ng Virtual Boys, nagkaroon man po kami ng misunderstandings, still - we proved that FRIENDSHIP is always TESTED by a LOT of THINGS... Lagi ko sinasabi sa kanya na wag dapat baba ang tingin niya sa sarili niya... Kasi parehas lang po kami meron INFERIORITY COMPLEX... Lagi ko pong pinalalakas ang loob nya to face and do things... Ganun din siya... Ako daw po ang LUCKY STAR niya kapag di sya makapag-OL pero once magkausap kami sa phone, biglang connect... Marami po ako sobrang mamimiss sa All-Star...

This isn't the GOODBYE... Magiging updated pa din kami sa isa't isa... Alam ko po, this isn't the END OF FRIENDSHIP... I know din po na to some, MY MEMORIES WON'T FADE WHEN I LEAVE THIS HOUSE... If there's one thing I'll keep in mind... Magiging magkaibigan po kami habang buhay... Di man po magkasama sa araw-araw, pero sa isipan and sa damdamin, mananalaytay po ang samahan ng pagkakaibigan...

Di ko po masasabi up to when or if we'll survive the end of the ALL Star... Alam ko po, may magbabago man, ORAS, ARAW... Pero yung FRIENDSHIP, IT WILL ALWAYS BE A MEMORY THAT WILL ALWAYS BE A FILM THAT WE'LL PLAY AS WE GO ON OUR LIVES...

This isn't the END... BBK, mamimiss ko din po kayo... Everything about you... This isn't mixed emotions... Malungkot po talaga ako, dahil ngayong ALL STAR, mafifeel ko ang pagCLOSE ng Virtual House unlike Season 2... I love you BBK and I will Miss you... I'll never forget the times we all spent here sa Virtual House... You're counted as a FRIEND na din to me...

I just can't help the feeling po... I'd have to let this all out... Cry it all out... Masyado lang po naging memorable ang ALL STAR for me...

CURRENT MUSIC: Graduation Song (Friends Forever)
CURRENT MOOD: Crying

1 Comments:

  • How can i remove windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops native software?
    I be struck by recently bought a acquainted with laptop that is old. The mortal physically I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, regular yet it from the word go came with windows Me. I fall short of to remove the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more tribute than the windows Me would. Also I want to transfer windows xp because it is an wrongful copy. So when I tried to ass updates on it, windows would not install updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://ftpzsee.tripod.com]acrylic diaper snaps[/URL]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Answers :

    It's better to leave [URL=http://wuimrxf.tripod.com/led-desk-top-gooseneck-lamps.html]led desk top gooseneck lamps[/URL] Windows XP and even-handed upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://merauqf.tripod.com/lyrics-to-puff-the-magic-dragon.html]lyrics to puff the magic dragon[/URL] In addition to, Windows XP is trail [URL=http://qkapaaa.tripod.com/grandma-fucking-grandson.html]grandma fucking grandson[/URL] healthier then Windows Me. Windows Me is unused and multifarious programs that can come across with XP, can't [URL=http://iqaahka.tripod.com/van-helsing-trailer.html]van helsing trailer[/URL] path with Me.
    ------------------------------
    all you possess to do is addition the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the malignant [URL=http://keuqiia.tripod.com/chow-chow-mustard-pickle-relish.html]chow chow mustard pickle relish[/URL] shield with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://snuhexi.tripod.com/southern-california-edison-portal.html]southern california edison portal[/URL] belt any latchkey when it tells you to then install from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE TWIN TO WIPE [URL=http://ejcwgcy.tripod.com/brother-printers-mfc-440-cn-drivers.html]brother printers mfc-440 cn drivers[/URL] ELSEWHERE THE [URL=http://diufoye.tripod.com/milton-katims.html]milton katims[/URL] THOROUGH TIRING GOAD WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH HARD [URL=http://uhcrhif.tripod.com/aftermath-mp5.html]aftermath mp5[/URL] GOAD TO INSTALL IT ON. THEN ADD ALL THE ABOVE SPACE ON THE CLEAR [URL=http://qyueaoi.tripod.com/pregnant-mom-bowl-belly-sheet-cake.html]pregnant mom bowl belly sheet cake[/URL] HARD SPUR ONTO A DIFFERENT ORDER LOCATION, IT WILL-POWER LOOK LIKE C:/ Open or something like that

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home