All Star PBBFG

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gee confesses: What am I going to confess?

Last Day! Yeahbah! Hayyyy.... .... mixed emotions naman...

I can't believe I'm now typing my last confession here in allstarpbbfg.... So what am I going to confess? Para kasing nasabi ko na lahat....

Pero BBK, I just want to you know na kulang pa talaga yung word na THANK YOU para malaman niyo how thankful I am for choosing me to be a part of your game...

Maybe there were times na nainis ako sa inyo. And I think meron times din na nainis kayo sa akin... Well, wala naman ng case iyon for me.... I just realized na, the quote " everything happens for a reason" is also applicable here in the game. Why? I'll give you some reasons...

* First, hindi niyo tinanggap si Jin... Magkakaroon na pala kasi ako ng bagong love team... bwhaha (selfishness!)..

*Serious mode na... Hmmm... Noong hindi ako nakasama sa PBBFG Deal or No Deal... Well, I was disappointed. Pero na-realize ko na it paved way for Rommel. Nagkaroon siya ng chance to compete and to prove na he's a worthy vh

*Noong 2 yung na-evict ( kenneth and Ian). Naging wake-up call siya sa mga hindi gaanong active.

*Noong nagkaroon kami ng misunderstanding ni Ate Mats... If you're on that phase, siyempre masakit. Pero I've realized na, it makes our friendship stronger. Lahat naman nakukuha sa magandang usapan...

*Noong natanggal si Charles sa Top 5. I've realized, na if ever he'll stay there pa, the nomination will be very tough for us.

* And xempre, the very fact that I AM HERE... I've learned a lot from myself since season 3... If you remember my introduction, I said I am not friendly. Yes, it's true. A lot say that I'm snob, masungit and mataray... Pero I'm not like that virtually eh. So there... I've learned how to mingle with different kinds of people. Mahirap din maki-adapt ng culture ah... I am friends with an obnoxious blogger, with a jolly king of chocolates, with a very sweet business woman, with a very cheerful broadway star, with a very kikay anime lover, with a very intelligent working ate, with a very cool keyboardist, with a very elite and hottie dancer, and with a very trustworthy soon-to-be super guro. I had a chance to bond with a cutie computer geek, brainy PISAY stud, super astiging isko, a super seducer, a caring entrepeneur and a thoughtful blogista princess and a lot lot lot more... I just don't know how should I label my self... Pero being with them "virtually" is a test on how should my personality shall dapt with those set of wonderful characters.

There... sort of reflections lang po.... Sana po papansinin niyo parin ako if OL me ah, kahit may iba ka ng babies... I hope napag-isipan niyo na yung offer kong maging SEXY-tary nio...haha..

There... i thing this is my last GOODBYE for this thread... My last INGAT... and my last MWAAAAAAAH....

This thread might be closing, pero hindi ang doors ko para sa inyo, para sa game at para sa lahat ng part at naging part nito...

I love you!!!!!!!!! You'll be in my heart... Alwayzzzz.... Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahugggggggggz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home