All Star PBBFG

Friday, January 05, 2007

"Bahala na nga si Batman!" -Mica

Woke up late this morning coz I slept at around 3:30AM. Why? Due to my brother's cough. Naaawa na ako sa kapatid ko kasi ang lalim na ng mata niya.. He was playing with my hair this morning at tinago ang Smart phone ko.. SMART KID!!!

I am invited sa isang party this afternoon pero I'm not sure kung pupunta ako. My Friend, Kathleen Fabia and her twin sis Kathy will be celebrating their 18th Birthday today sa home sweet home nila. Kathleen is a dear friend of mine.. I consider her as one of my trusted little sissy sa USG pero something is holding me back to attend. Sorry for the selfish reasons.. Siguro I'm not ready to face some people whom I had a little misunderstanding late last year. I am hoping na maayos namin kung ano man ang naging gap, pero wala akong nakikitang effort o willingness man lang to talk. Bahala na nga si Batman!

Bukas gagawa ako ng Accomplishment report namin sa ECSSA. Back to paperworks and schoolstuff ulit. Back to kawindangan! hehe Aayusin ko na rin official site ng cousin ko and the ECSSA site..

Harapin ko na rin ang Statistics and Networking Exam! oh yeah!!!

I think Year of the PIG will be a stressful year for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home