All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"WORST THING!!! " -Maristel

This will I do first... Sunday, I was up till 3 am Monday.. Saturday had a gig @ Glorietta Activity Center.. It was called, Paskong Pinoy, it was directed by Tommy Alvarado.. I was like up all morning and doing nuthin.. Answering and taking calls.. Acknowledging and texting back my clients.. I got this call from one of tech, Rowell saying they'll be needing snake cable, 2 direct boxes.. So i waited for Skewick to get here at our place and give him our Warehouse Key.. Good thing my Kuya woke up and when I answered the buzzer when I come back my kuya was like, "May problema na naman daw.." Oh so well puro na lang problema ang naging labas namin.. Sumabay pa ng husto sa mga Traffic because of the Rallies..

That afternoon, my kuya and Bane got back from Glorietta and my kuya was like, "come on! i though u wanna come.. go change! we'll be leaving in an hour.." so ako naman, i was thinking of the sling slip-on @ Alberto's and was dying to have it didn't think twice.. I went straight @ the bathroom, showered.. brushed my teeth and everything.. i didn't fix myself that well anymore.. besides i'm so sleepy na talaga...

when we get there.. i was like.. "May aircon ba dito!? bakit ang init?" di nakakatuwa plus napaka-crowded pa ng place.. so, nagdecide kami na mag-ikot and hanapin ang G1, coz nandun ang Alberto.. Pagdating dun.. I thought i'll be seeing the slip on step-in that i wanted to buy for months na.. nagtipid lang ako last october kaya di ko nabili.. so ayun, i was disappointed.. why? kasi, wala na dun.. out of stock na!

so, bawi na lang sila kuya sa akin.. pinakain nila ko sa sbarro.. di din ako masyado nag enjoy kasi nga antok na ko.. pero, tiniis ko pa din.. kahit papaano - sumubo lang ng konti..

e got home late.. and ako i still managed to do some of my chores at home and still checked on my mails.. nuthin special.. i was like expecting a message from someone.. pero okay lang, coz that person updated me with stuffs naman..

WORST THING!!! my dell pc was busted!!! since yesterday i can't get a hold of it... ayaw na talagang gumana... i have to beg my brother RJ for this laptop i'm using para lang makapag-net ulit... Sad part.. walang YM toh.. I tried installing one, pero bumagal din.. so instead na magaya yung laptop ng kapatid ko sa desktop ko, i'd rather take this as it is.. kasi, kesa naman sa wala akong magamit..

masaya nga pala yung event ko last Monday sa C3 Events Place Ortigas.. Just @ the back of Promenade... My event with the Povedans.. It's called PROMJECT RUNWAY.. It was great, amazing & awesome.. They're just Juniors and yet! You can all see from how they speak that they're sensible.. Masarap kasi sa lahat yung kausap mo eh may sense.. Ayaw ko ng kausap na walang kwenta.. I'd feel like I was sauteed in the wrong sauce.. Para bang spaghetti ang ginigisa mo sa alam mo, tapos naglasang pancit canton.. ang weird.. Grabeh! Masaya sobra and it was worth my pagpupuyat din.. Anyways,,, more updates with my hectic life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home