All Star PBBFG

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Maristel confesses: I will continue missing you and the activities and lahat po ng Virtual Housemates

So, the moment is finally coming to its END... Ang hirap lang isipin.. Na kung kailan malapit na matapos ang ALL STAR, eh ngayon pa nangyayari lahat ng connections with the other VHs inside.. BBK, to be completely honest.. Sobrang nakakalungkot po ang mga nangyayari right now.. There has been a lot to do for now.. And to think that we're only days through the finish line..

The other day.. Christmas here to be exact I called PAO... Natutuwa po ako hearing from him again. We talked a lot of stuffs po.. We sorta catch up with all the times that we almost spent "not talking" or "not conversing" lately.. Naging busy po siya sa studies niya and with his career @ Broadway.. May rehearsals nga po sila and everything.. Nasa party po si Pao when I called him which I am also at.. The only difference is we're miles apart.. But hearing his voice from the other end of the line made me a bit closer to him! I was like screaming and shouting his name!

I got a call from Mica din po the 25th.. And what I just recently realized was.. HINDI PALA NAMIN nabati ng MERRY CHRISTMAS ang isa't isa.. Waaaaaahhhhhhh.. Nakakaasar naman po yun.. Mega daldalan to the max po kami tapos wala man lang pong greetings.. I was having a confe with of course you, BBK and Gee po the other night din.. Parang ang sarap lang po ng feeling ng, bumabalik na ang ating bonding moments.. But the worst thing is.. Kung kailan patapos na po ang season at tsaka naman po nagkaganun..

I had a short chat with Neil din po.. Nafeel ko naman po na he's the next to leave. He has proved himself inside the Virtual House naman po.. And also, for some time I saw him being active here sa boards, that's enough na po and that made me think and wonder.. We may lost him now, but I know that the invisible thread that connects us will forever be treasured.. I heard his side of story and he has heard mine.. Even before po siya maEvict at least I am real glad that even for a while we still had our chat sessions..

Si Gee naman po, ang aking CONSTANT kaTELEBABAD.. GEEMATS buddy na nga po ang mabubuo namin.. Nakakatuwa po, coz all we did was reminisce.. A few good things that happened since nung na Forced Evict si Benj hanggang sa present po.. Sorang sakit po ng tiyan namin sa kakatawa - dahil sangkatutak na bloopers po pala ang nagyari sa amin.. Parang, it all came to mind na, SOME GOOD THINGS never really last... But I know those moments will forever be embarked in our hearts..

Si Charles po, sobrang naTouch po ako sa confession niya.. I say, up to my last stay here sa Virtual House.. I will always be a friend to him.. I don't care whatever the circumstances maybe.. Pero isa po si Charles sa mga nakapagpalakas ng loob ko and isa sa mga constant peeps who compliments me in everything that I do..

It's just sad, that it's now or rather we're all now approaching the our last days left inside the Virtual House.. *sighs*

Isa nga lang po ang sinabi ko kay Gee, the last time we talked.. Kung matuloy man po ang EB later, dapat po masundan pa po ang magiging EB ng All Star! Gusto ko nga po BBK, pati sana kayo makasama later.. *sighs* But I think I'm a bit wishing for the impossible and that's making me sad. Basta po, sana po fro the the GOODBYE ASVHs that I read from this board eh, hindi pa po yun ang GOODBYE forever sa amin.. Goodbye for this Season lang po.. I've missed you BBK for the utmost times and for the end credits here sa Virtual House, I say.. I will continue missing you and the activities and lahat po ng Virtual Housemates na nakilala ko and mas nakasama, nakausap and nakilala ko ng mas matagal.. Lahat po sila.. FRIENDS for KEEPS and I'm real glad that I got the chance to share my LIFE with you BBK, the CYBER world and the Virtual Housemates itself..

This isn't the end, rather IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING of SOMETHING WONDERFUL...

BBK i know po, everyone inside the virtual house knows this song by Vitamin C, entitled FRIENDS FOREVER.. This song po, I dedicate to everyone, sa lahat po ng na evict and for all na natira sina.. CHARLES, GEE, MICA and PAOLO..

CURRENT MUSIC: Friends Forever by Vitamic C
CURRENT MOOD: Sad (i want to cry)


And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real cool
Stay at home talking on the telephone with me
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
Laughing at our selves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

[1] - As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever

So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can we ever find a job that won't interfere with a tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels

[Repeat 1]

La, la, la, la:
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la:
We will still be friends forever

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

[Repeat 1 (3x)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home