All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gee confesses: It also made me sad... Naka-mindset na sa akin na siya ang mawawala...

OMG! It's Kashen! I'm so shocked! Grabe! Grabe talaga...

I thought it'll be Charles... Diba, I've said na I've computed for our netpoints? Eventually, I only computed the points bagged by Kuya Neil and Charles kasi sila lang yung madaming EP that's why akala ko talaga, si Charles ang mawawala... I even told that to Ate Mats and we're so upset... It also made me sad... Naka-mindset na sa akin na siya ang mawawala...

Pero, Kashen's NP is higher by 1 point... I actually don't know if I'll be happy or sad... No! I'm still sad... Ofcourse I want the two of them to remain... They are one of my closest buds here... Pero hindi pwede... Someone must leave...

This must be the second time that an ASVH has sent out because of penalty points ( the first one is Ate Anne). This can be a lesson to the remaining ASVHs.

So, we're only six now... 2 representatives per season... I just don't know what's in store for us BBK, considering that the 12 Gifts of Christmas is our last activity. We don't know your plans ( ofcourse)...

What shall I do? I hope I should enjoy my remaining days here in your house...

Speaking of the previous activity, thanx for picking my RUSH work. Hehe, I was surprised din... Thanx talaga BBK...

There, so we only have 20+ days na lang pala sa house mo. Can we have extentions? Like can you just add the blank 13 days ? Haha! I'm sorry,,, I just can't believe that this game will come to an end din...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home