All Star PBBFG

Monday, December 11, 2006

Gee confesses: I know that somehow, the recent battle's flow depends on our first move, and I failed to do the editing thingy...

Whoah! It's been ages since my last post and, uhm, well,,, there are no sufficient updates... I thought super late na ako... Oh well...

BBK, I would like to apologize for not participating enough doon sa 6th battle... I've read your post about commanding us to continue the game and there's a day when I've supposed to copy the board and edit it but I've been interrupted by my brother... And after that, I've been sooo busy that even my personal blog is so not updated... I know that somehow, the recent battle's flow depends on our first move, and I failed to do the editing thingy...

Anyway, I'm happy that you're safe. Honestly, I've been worrying about you because as far as I remember, you live in the southern part of this country and I've feared that Typhoon Durian had affected your region... Haha, ask Ate Mats for that if you're not believing..

However, I'm still sad because I miss my co-asvhs and also, the reverberation of this house. BBK, I wish that we can still catch up in terms of amusing and exigent activities, good relationships with each other and longer moment here in your house. I'm seriously requesting for extentions, like I hope that you can give us extra days ( counting from the day that the silence in this house had been unintentionally formed) because I certainly don't want this game to be ended just like THAT. Before the start of this All Star PBBFG, we were yearning for a great season, greater than the best season out of the 3 that you've produced. And I believe that there are still time for us to get back to normal or even advanced to that standard situation. I remember once that you've said that only the ASVHs can bring back the life of this house, and again, I'm saying this: WE NEED MOTIVATIONS...

Anyhow, I want you to know that I'm not blaming you neither commanding you to do something immediately. Haha! I know that you're suffering from an effect of a paralyzed region due to that typhoon... Take your time... Hehe.. What I'm implying to those statements above is that, there are only few days left for us to stay in your house and there are lots of wasted time because of some unexpected situations... I don't want this All Star Season to be given such awful labels like LAME etc. Please, I hope hindi ka pa nawawalan ng gana... Please give us more days... I think we'll get fired up again if we shall receive an info that your internet connection goes back to normal or in short, if we shall know that you are back...

Waaaaaaaaah! I miss this game a heeeepzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home