All Star PBBFG

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Gee confesses: I am so excited to see and have intimate conversations with Charles in person

Hey! I can’t believe that you are again giving colors to a certain phrase on my recent diary post. Why is that?

Ate Mats is the witness on how excited I am on the upcoming EB. We even have plans on where should we meet up and such stuffs like, we’ll buy MCCHICKEN, have a picture with that and show it Pao and many more. I am so excited to see and have intimate conversations with Charles in person. I am very excited to have a bonding with the other girls. If you’re thinking about contradicting those ideas with that simple phrase as a basis, oh well, it was such an unnecessary act. Nanahimik ako at ayoko nang mainis.

And who said that I won’t go tomorrow? Hahaha… Don’t get me wrong, I’m not mad… Para kasing you are jumping into conclusions na agad… Hehe.. I just don’t want to disappoint my fellow vhs that I’ll be going to meet tomorrow… Haha…

Well, looking at the brighter side, I think I should be happy kasi napapansin o pinapansin mo talaga ako at ang mga sinasabi… uyyyyyyy, kinikilig naman ako nyan. Haha…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home