All Star PBBFG

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Gee blogs: And The Grand Star Dreamer is...

Yeng Constantino! *Clap clap clap!

Haha... I know this entry is sooo late... I just read a blog post about her from Kuya Rex, my online-buddy...

Yes, he's right, the results of this very amusing show is very transparent... Indeed, she is a total package... She can be a great diva and at the same time, a great rockstar... Wow! This 18 year old millionare is such an amazing girl!

So there, sino pa ba? She's already a hitmaker when she was still inside the PDA house ( tama ba?)... Her songs are nice ( as in nakakakilabot! way to go!)... She even sang her own song nung Grand Dream Night...

I just don't like the medium that they've used.. Again, text votes...Errr... Ang yaman na ng ABS-CBN... Haha! I think it would be better if there were jurors, like their performance that night would be the basis... Diba? That would be more exciting, I think...

And I think it would be better if PANKY and YENG would have a grand showdown on the last part... PANKY! Aw! I didn't expect that Jay-ar would have beaten her off... Errr!!! What's with Jay-ar ba? Di nga ako makapaniwalang nakasama siya sa top six eh... Oh well.. Emman is a lot better than him... Kung si Jay-ar lang edi sana, si Emman na... hehe... Pero that's life... Nothing's fair in the field of textvoting (charing!)...

Hay ayun, again, congratulations to Yeng... and Goodluck to her career... as in malaking GOODLUCK! Bwahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home