All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Charles blogs: First Day of Christmas Vacation

Christmas is really fast approaching. Yesterday was the 1st day of our Christmas Vacation, and until the 2nd of January, I will have a merry Christmas.

Anyway, yesterday I went to 2 schools, Lycee D Regis Marie and PAREF-Southridge International School, to apply for a position in their faculty. LDRM, my High School Alma Mater, greeted me enthusiastically as they are badly in need for a Social Science faculty member. Of course, I’m still a candidate for this position, but I am sure that I am a strong candidate.

The second school is PAREF-Southridge International School, in Alabang, Muntinlupa. Southridge is an all-boys exclusive school that caters for rich or foreign students. Their faculty is also consisted of an-all male faculty, so I’m very qualified for the position. I went there yesterday expecting for an interview, but they are all busy for their faculty Christmas Party, so they will just call me next year.

So, that’s 2 out of 10 schools. Next year, I’ll give more time for job application, but of course, my studies comes in first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home