All Star PBBFG

Friday, November 17, 2006

"What a day!" -Maristel

I was like having this conversation with a friend last night... When I suddenly bid my goodbye coz I feel so sleepy na... Come to think of it 2hhrs. of sleep... Well, that ain't enough... Lagi na ngang puyat - tapos kung matulog man lagi namang kapos... My kuya kasi, brought my puppy "Baboo" inside my room... He decided to bring the puppy upstairs daw kasi, yung puppy, very makulit na... Natatawa nga ako kasi sabi nung kuya ko, kung saan-saan na daw lumulusot... He got the puppy under the couch and I was super shocked when I saw Baboo so-so DIRTY... Japanese Spitz are white but when I saw Baboo when she was roaming my room, duh!?! She was all so GRAY... Kindda like "Salt n' Pepa" thingie... Funny lang kasi on November 19, one (1) month na siya. Only child siya ni "Bubbles" the dog I never thought of having a puppy of her own coz she's a messer, a trouble-maker and a jumper... The first pregnancy she had, she encountered miscarriage... But yet - she just experienced bleeding... Unlike my other dog whom I really love and adore "Sushi" who gave birth kaya lang kulang naman sa araw... Pre-mature pup... She gave birth, but she her puppy didn't had the chance to live...

**A photo of my new baby, BABOO... I was the one who took that pic...**

Same thing happened today... Or maybe 2 hours before I said my "goodnight" to my friends... After my long relaxing shower... I decided to check the status of my computer which I was having trouble with... There was this certain person who used the PC whole day, till night or midnight... Downloaded stuffs... And the next day I know, the PC's experiencing this Critical System Error... I was receiving this "click balloon" coz it says, Systems Alert: Trojan-Spy@Win.32... I asked my friend who was a computer tech and he told me that I got it from either Application or Limewire... I dunno, or maybe somebody might hacked my system... I just can't figure how I got those...

Anyways, made a lot of quotation/proposals last night...
Heidelberg Philippines with attentioned to Ma'am Edna Lobusta
Non Pareil attentioned to Ma'am Cathy Sakay
Reliv Philippines attentioned to Ma'am Vida or Cathy Garcia or Michelle Robles...

I was planning to store all the datas and stuffs I have sa PC sana sa CD-rewritable, kaya lang, naHassle ako with the PC...

Also got a call from Mr Joel Alumno who was an alumni at UST. he called me for a Government Sponsored event on the 18th, 20th and 21st... He's gonna rent lang the usual... Communication Set... - Comm. Set as how we call it... No more long chit-chats or negotiations... Confirmed na agad... Also got a call from Marie Mercado, advising me that they might be re-scheduling Ma'am Vicky Castaneda's Party... Those are a few of my Biggest and Top Clients lang naman... I just do pray right now that everything will turn out well... Ilang days na lang December na, and HECTIC, TOXIC and NOSEBLEED na ang work ko... I may also be constrained to man one of our events,, if ever...

**Just woke up from that pic... Si Baboo kc, she was pulling my flip-flops knina... She was even chasing my the chair I was sitting on.. Kaya I grabbed her and asked Bane to took a pic of US (Baboo)**

We have a lot of event today...
PLM's College Day...
BMW Autohaus, Libis...
SM Prestige, SM Makati - Launching...
Eduardo Cafe @ The Fort - DJ Service...
Wedding @ Filinvest Clubhouse (Reception)...

Oh Well! Such a day... ayt?!?! But I'm happy, coz Come Rain, Come Shine, MAY EVENT... Nice and Wonderful Yuletide Season this year *fibbles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home