All Star PBBFG

Thursday, November 30, 2006

"Pinag-iisipan ko tuloy if I should continue posting my feeling of loneliness in my blog " -Mica

My Friend Maire gave me a testimonial last night and I read it just now. I do really appreciate her efforts to cheer me up kahit nung high school pa.

Ate Virgie had a little experiment last night. Nagluto siya ng sarili niyang version ng pigar-pigar and guess what? Ang sarap!! Slept late again last night dahil marami akong iniisip (lagi naman eh haha). I'm missing mom so much kaya i called her up. She told me she just saw a brown butterfly (we believe its my dad.. yun ang nagpakita nung wake niya and sometimes dumadating when we are depressed) and yup, she misses papa so much.. She told me na she read my blog entry at my livejournal about PASKO NA- Carlo's View and it made her cry. Pinag-iisipan ko tuloy if I should continue posting my feeling of loneliness in my blog or wag na lang because its making her feel sad.

Carlo as usual made me smile last night. Pinapatay niya yung ilaw then sinasaksak yung Christmas Lights sabay sabi ng "Pasko na! Pasko na!" after 30 minutes, aalisin na niya (magaling na bata!)

I was texting the whole night until i fell asleep.

After this post, I'll be attending my Stat class.

And I want to sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home