All Star PBBFG

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"Nasasabik sa unang araw ng eskwela.." -Mica

The Second Semester officially starts this week! I took 24 units this sem lahat Major (kamusta naman yun?) but i don't regret it. Target ko grumaduate ng October 2007 ahead sa mga kabatch ko talaga. If ever ma-accomplish ko yun I'd be sooooo happy! Anyway, my bestfriend Lecel is graduating this March pero mas nagpapakamatay siya 28 units+thesis !

If you'll evaluate what I have done the last semester, you'll notice that I ended up being SKINNY MICAMYX because I've done a lot of things:

1. Founders Week (FOOD Booth, Film Showing, PC Games and ECSSA QUIZ SHOW)
2. Became the Vice Mayor of ECSSA and the Chairman of Multimedia Club
3. Watched TV until 1AM. Texting naman till I fall asleep.
4. Spent most of my time hanging out with some friends instead of resting or sleeping.
5. Too much intake of mochachinno keeps me awake. May Kapeng Barako pa sa umaga
6. I seldom ate my breakfast. There were instances na i even skipped my meals to -duh go online haha
7. Ate Pigar-Pigar sa Malimgas ng gabi
8. Chickahan sessions until mapanis laway namin

I lost weight last sem but in barely two weeks, nag-glow daw ulit katawan ko and yes i have those humps again! haha I've been eating a lot for the past 4 days but how funny, wala pa rin akong alam lutuin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home