All Star PBBFG

Monday, November 27, 2006

Mica blogs: Pasko NA! - Carlo's View
mood: happy
music: Tainted Love-PCD
I woke up late yesterday. I was a bit surprised when I went to the Living Room:

"PASKO NA!" - Carlo Shouted.

They bought a small Christmas Tree, Christmas Lights, Christmas Decors and more. Gift Wrappers are all over the place. May Red and Green cartolinas pa!

To be honest, I've been a bit unhappy for 3 straight Chrstmas Celebrations.

2003- One month after my Dad's Brain Operation. We had our Christmas Noche Buena here in Dagupan. My mom and Dad fought and I ended up crying\

2004- First Christmas without my Dad. I received a few gifts and I really can't remember kung may nangyaring special.

2005 - My mom is here in Dagupan. Carlo and I are in Manila. She had to fix some stuff regarding her passport but she followed immediately for the New Year.

This year..

Mom is in England. Dad is not here. No Dad, No Mom. No Santa. No SnowMan.

I do pity my brother. when I was in his age, I received a lot of gifts, ate a lot of food, spent most of my time outside Dagupan, sang christmas songs, wrote and received gifts from Santa and more. I am a lot more luckier but it's not obvious.

My Brother Carlo, despite his condition had been contented with what he have through the years. He never wished to have expensive clothes, the latest toys etc. He is happy hearing Christmas songs, seeing Christmas-themed commercials, wrapping gifts and receiving cheap chocolates.

Awww... he is adorable!

I hugged him the whole day.

"PAsko na!"
"Oo nga pasko na"
Pasko na!"
"Yes Carlo"
"Pasko na!"
"Oo Carlo stop na ok?"
"I Love YOU"

I'll try my best to give you the best Christmas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home