All Star PBBFG

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mica blogs: Maybe I'm Just a Sentimental Fool
mood: happy
music: Photograph-Ariel Rivera


Two weeks ago (or last week? hehe) I posted some random pics from my GJ PIX. Here are the pictures at the bottom of my account (random pics)

http://toxicspice56.livejournal.com/87528.html#cutid1

1.. Taken last October 2005. I'm with Ate Christy and Ate Lecel through my phone. Naki-seat in lang ako sa class.

2.Taken last September 2006 in the engineering Building. I'm with the ECSSA OFficers namely JOSE (ECE Representative), Arvin (Governor), Ray (S&P Coordinator), Edmon (auditor), Kat (Treasurer), Sheena (Secretary), Mica (Vgovernor) and Jaypee (IT Representative). Sayang hindi kami complete.

3.Taken last December 31, 2005 sa Promenade Greenhills. I'm with the Chxters and Chx Alcala! Dami ko nakain nito hehe dami ko rin gifts :) I miss them na.

4. Taken at the Baguio Country Club last March 18, 2006 sa celebration ng Graduation ni Christian Esteban (AB. MASSCOM UB). Feeling senyorita haha

5. Taken last July 2005 at the CCP. Nanood ako ng play ng mga Starstruck and PPS graduates. I'm with Ana David ang ka-lookalike ni Jopay :)

Sarap talaga magreminisce noh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home