All Star PBBFG

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Maristel confesses: What's done is done... Sabi nga nila, regrets are always at the end

Hala! Never thought some peeps here will see this sooo EMO... naxx di pa naman siguro TEAR-JERKER, aytee?... Well, If I'm gonna be the next evictee, I want my final message much like a sappy movie na merong maiiyak and meron maiinis... Whatever it is that I've felt inside the Virtual House, maybe the first awkward moments till the day that I gained friends... I want it to be memorable... Guess, That's how I'm writing my confessional... I want my words to be affectionate and would be piercing in a way that all VHs will empathize what I really feel inside...

I don't know... But fro my last confession, I know naman na meron tinamaan, meron din namang hindi tinamaan... Maybe because they're not reading my entry... Well... I just suddenly felt this strange feeling from a fellow VH kasi. I know naman na kasama yung TAMPUHAN sa magkakaibigan. And I know, if you do really understand a FRIEND, di dapat palipasin ang mga araw and ignore it... Though, I really don't want to count who those fellow VHs are... But here's what I have to say... I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR REASONS, coz I myself do have my own REASONS in everything that I do... I guess, I'm just praying and wishing so much to make the Virtual House a VIRTUAL HOME for all of us... And I know, kapag nababasa ko sa Bacyard Thread ni BBK, na Nomination na naman ulit, I'M HAVING HIS JITTERS and inside, I'm just thinking, "WHY WE HAVE TO NOMINATE pa..?" Naiisip ko kasi noon, pwede namang wag ka na lang... But still BBK's Virtual House has A RULES and of course - whether, we like it or not... WE REALLY HAVE TO OBEY IT...

I've always been a RULE BREAKER, but here, I guess, part of those rules is to MEASURE OUR DISCIPLINE towards something... Guess, I should thank BBK din for those... I may not be really aware with the verbatim rules, but still I'm trying my very best to adjust... ADJUSTMENT lang naman di ba?

Nakakalungkot, kasi a close VH of mine has been a bit lost somehow... I do understand that person... Kasi may trabaho... Iba ang oras dun... I just want that person that I waited here online, SUNDAY coz that person once told me, na magpapaturo siya ulit sa Assignment niya sa Psy. Oh well, Good luck dear... Wishin you well! Pagalingin na ang ULCER... Maraming Estofadong Ox Tongue pa kakainin mo na ihahain ng Mama mo...

Dun naman sa nagsabi na "SHE's" the one that I was saying sa confession ko... THANKS, kasi you figured it oh so well... Wala lang... And, just what I said before, kanya-kanya lang naman tayo interpretations sa mga mababasa natin eh... It did somehow made me sad, kasi I read something from your entry na kindda "you were like, nanibago sa sarili mo stuffs..." I've experienced having that kind of feeling... And to be brief with it, kung may magbabasa ulit ng entry ko, yung tutukuyin ko ngayon, she just said that she's happy na naging close kami during her very short visit here sa Manila... But, like what I said, what's done is done... Sabi nga nila, regrets are always at the end, di pwedeng mauuna ang panghihinayang... Ako, honestly, when I did my votes, I really had a hart time din who to vote... It was like I've had these second thoughts din... Kasi, right down deep inside me, there's still this part of my mind and heart saying "not to" you know that feeling right... I read a fellow VH's confessional too, and I think that VH knows and understands what I'm saying...

I just hope, yung tampuhan na dapat plan sa council (na joke lang) eh wag naman maging reality... Coz, I REALLY DON'T WANT TO PUT AN END sa FRIENDSHIP that we've all had... Kung meron man mag eend nun, I guess, kapag may na FED UP na and decided to quit na lang...

Well, you may all find this redundant... Pero, up to the end, di ko kayo iiwan... I've thought of quitting din, when a lot of mean impressions were made up to me by a fellow VH before... It was like, this young person was kindda crushing me into pieces and it totally breaks my heart, seeing a young kid, stepping down on me... Felt so small that time and I know there were a few who fully understand my situation and I felt so blessed talkin to those VHs...

I'm just here... Bear that in mind... I guess, will be a bit lost in circulation for days or weeks or I guess during daytime lang wala... I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW, na I would still update you with the WHATTABOUTS and WHEREABOUTS of the happenings here inside the Virtual House...

Part of me is in GLEE din... Kasi, finally! We're all bonding and RE-CONNECTING with BBK through Conferences... We just had our Clubbing, Beach and Street Theme Dance Party, and from the bottom of my heart, IT WAS SO EXCITING OVERWHELMING GREAT, THAT I'LL NEVER FORGET IT HAPPENED here sa ALL-STAR...

BBK, thanks po for bringing back the LIFE and for wakin' up every single soul inside this Virtual House... Thanks po!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home