All Star PBBFG

Friday, November 17, 2006

DAY FORTY-FIVE
Maristel confesses: We may have lost SPECIAL PEOPLE sa house, but still WE HAVE TO KEEP MOVIN' ON and FLY AWAY...

Believe it or not... I swear, from the Individual Deal or No Deal Activity ngayon, I can formally and OFFICIALY state that IT IS INDEED so NERVE-WRECKING... Virtual Deal or No Deal pa lang ito pero super INTENSE... I can really feel the thump of my heart and it's gettin' faster & faster... If I'll compare the emotions I have right now than watching the game on the tube, I could still say that THIS IS DIFFERENT... Sorta MIXED EMOTIONS... Parang you may be happy now then later di na... Yung Deal or No Deal more on "shifting of emotions" - and now I know super undescribable pala sya... BBK, 2 thumbs up for YOU sa activity na toh... It's better playing as INDIVIDUAL, kasi mas intense and reactions... Plus if you made a mistake, you have no one to blame but yourself lang...

Grabeh talaga! The activity's JITTERY, nawawala ang aking posh sense... Pero still, win or lose dapat intact pa din ang self...

And the AURA and AMBIANCE of the Virtual House is slowly going back from where it started... We may have lost SPECIAL PEOPLE sa house, but still WE HAVE TO KEEP MOVIN' ON and FLY AWAY...


Voila! I love this game and never will I take this for granted...For The Love of The Game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home