All Star PBBFG

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Maristel confesses: This activity, really, ain't easy...

Hihihi!
BBK this activity's kindda confusing...
Well, I have a lot of questions in mind right now regarding the activity...
I'm kindda having a hard time here... This activity, really, ain't easy...
Just being honest po...
But still, challenging...
I just do hope, that whatever the outcome is, okay naman po sana maging outcome from the other ASVHs...
And by the btw BBK, just want to greet you for bringing LIFE back sa Virtual House!
Though some VHs are really busy with stuffs and schoolworks, I still hope po na no more ideas of quitting...
A bit disappointed din po, coz - the people who used to be online almost the wholeday, everyday before eh, di na po nakakapag online sa YM...
Nakakamiss lang po yung BONDING sa Boards...
I wish, no matter how busy they are, they'd still find time sa Boards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home