All Star PBBFG

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Maristel confesses: For all those who said that they're gonna try their best... PLEASE DO

Ayun po... I was just not relieved from how the outcome of the 3rd Nomination will be... Still a bit feeling depressed, coz two (2) VHs will be leaving soon... I know that we've got plenty time for all the 11 rest - kaya lang syempre, di naman pwede iExtend and pag stay dito sa Virtual House...

We will all leave din... That I know... In right time... Maybe not for now but soon...

Nakakalungkot din, in a way... How the VHs reacted on the Household Council... Though, during the Conference with Gee, Ian, Marge and BBK, dapat ata meron or magkakaroon ng State of the PBBFG Address... Or that was just during our conference... I really dunno... Guess, I'm just out of mind. If there will be, I guess yung dapat na magstate ng whatever dun, would be the much deserving for the Virtual House. Not that I want to cause a problem - but I think, BBK has to make his options...

For all those who said that they're gonna try their best... PLEASE DO... Nagiging BORING man ang Virtual House, it's because of the same old reasons that a Virtual Housemate could come up, as a REASON lang... Not that some may be being HYPERACTIVE - but it's on how others do play the game here... Kung nagkaroon man ng inactive, it's because during our RESPECTIVE SEASON, they weren't like that...

I don't want to think naman na... Magiging active lang sila ulit, this December... Dahil magkakaroon ng Christmas Vacation...

And, Gee... Before I forget... Don't think na "MAGTATAMPO NA NAMAN AKO"... Kung magtampo man ako, I guess you yourself know that there may be a much deeper reason for me para magtampo... For just a lame and petty reason, I WON'T... I won't put the friendship in store para lang sa tampo-tampo na yan...

Dun sa isang VH na nag respond dun sa Council... Yeah, maybe it was you that I was pointing out... Pero, if you'll just observe, di lang ikaw ang sinasabi ko...

Peace out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home