All Star PBBFG

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Maristel confesses: Di ko din masisi, if some were greatly affected from my statement

Okay... A lot of SURPRISING THINGS HAPPENED lately... We all can't deny what had happened...

First, Naipost na ang Rewards and Penalty for the Week... Which sinipag ako last night and decided to make an excel prep for it... I'm 2nd sa may natanggap na Evicting Points. A bit shocked nung first pero, habang tumatagal, ok lang sa akin... It's all part of the game... Whether you receive a Saving or Evicting points... Tayo lang naman ang makakapagdala nun... Di natin pwedeng isisi sa iba why we earned those...

I'm happy for those who didn't get any and for those who overwhelmingly received a SAVING POINTS... You guys, all deserved it... Congrats!

Second, I read Gee's Confession... We talked about it... As much as possible, ayaw ko yung palakihin. I don't want to elaborate things which I don't wanna lay it all here... Regarding my "BLOG" it's not related with any of the VHs who are still inside the VHouse... It's more on the difficult side of life and you all know that there are certain things, BETTER LEFT UNSAID...

Di ko din masisi, if some were greatly affected from my statement... May nasaktan... But from what I read sa Confessionals MAS MASAKIT ANG RETURN SA AKIN... FOR whatever it is THAT I'VE STATED THAT HURT SOME PEOPLE HERE, I AM DEEPLY SORRY... I DIDN'T MEAN TO MISLEAD YOU GUYS... If by any means I hurt you and put you into so much pain, I'M SO SORRY...

The other stuffs maybe meant for some, but that doesn't mean it's "GENERALLY", as in all the texts and contents of the message were for you... MALI! You're WRONG... I'll soon be posting something here... Some EVIDENCES... But still not for you or against you guys...

Sorry for those... Ngayon ba namang pakaunti na lang tayo ng pakonti tsaka pa magkakaganito??

I hope not... Dapat mas maging CLOSE pa tayo, dahil iilan na lang tayo... Ayaw ko ng away dito...Gusto ko yung remaining days, maging masaya and productive pa tayo... Magtulungan pa tayo...

You know where to call me, if ever...You know where to find me...I'M JUST HERE...


Maristel received 2 evicting points for giving a direct message to co-ASVHs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home