All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Maristel blogs: Words hanging somewhere.....

Oh well!!! There really are some things and some words better left undone and unsaid... I don't really care much on how things are gonna be for the days to follow... I'm just a bit appalled on how this "SOMEONE" suddenly scolded me out of nowhere.

I should have accepted those means words if there ain't no "SOMEBODY" here. But there were some peeps who were right here, where I am and just chillin'...

I just want to GO SOMEWHERE, SHOUT, SCREAM, CRY MY HEART OUT and BURST!

Guess, some of you know how this feels. I would most likely be confronted by someone and tell me things in a more civilized way than by "changing the tone of his voice and started saying stuffs to me"

All my life... I've done and did things for others. I don't care much if I'm gonna benefit from them or not... As long as I know that they can depend on me and likewise. But sometimes, things really aren't fair... I don't know... But I'm beginning to be confused right now...

I've been trying to weigh things here. I was like, beginning to worry and be sad. Know what, never did something like this before. Like, I'm gonna devote all my time and my life just for one certain thing and some fellas that you feel very special with these "certain people"... There are more things that I could have done and I should be doing... All expense paid and free... All the luxuries in life... CARS! As in literally, changing cars everytime my Dad wants to... MONEY! Good life... Wealth... But I know that those are just MATERIAL THINGS and still, I would prefer the FACTORS - THAT - MONEY CAN'T BUY! I guess, I just found this RAINBOW CONNECTION with these people... I know, that there are some matters with the EMOTIONS behind the rainbow that connects me to these people... But all through thicks and thins... All throughout the BEST and WORST... We all never kept anyone hanging...

But on this certain situation... There were WORDS kept hanging somewhere and that's so hard to explain yet it MATTERS SO MUCH TO ME... There may be some past issues, I don't want it as some ENCUMBERED MEMORIES... Whatever emotional baggage there may be, I don't care... Conz what matters to me right now is the PRESENT and the memories we'll all soon be making...

I just hope that everything will be alright...

LIVE LIFE... We have only one life to live... Let's all make the most of it... As is THERE'S NO TOMORROW...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home