All Star PBBFG

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Maristel blogs: Save More Room...

Just as so all of us are aware of... We do always think that BOYS, GUYS or MEN are the ones responsible for breaking our hearts... Well said, right? But, for days now, a cretai guy has been bugging my mind. I just can't simply get him out of it. I've had all this things playing inside my mind. Thinking... That maybe, he might be thinking of me too... Kindda irritating but it's true! I know I may have done some wrongs, but never really wanted to do that... It's just that, I'm kindda worried that I might be driving him away from me... I just want him to know that I AM NOT... Whatever it is that I've told him... That, I've once texted him is TRUE... Hearing his voice from the other end of the line gave me more hope and it makes me fibble more... :)

Not that I'm afraid to see myself hurting - but this time is different... :) It just hurts so much to love him the way I do and then look at him and finally realize, maybe - how much he doesn't care... Though, I'm a bit confused and happy at the same time, still - I'm having this weird thoughts... I just don't want to see myself caught up in words and in the end tell him "you're not f*ckin' pretty inside man! I was so wrong loving you" ... DARN!!! WTF!?!

I thought, NO MORE DRAMA for me... Waaaahhh!!! I'm afraid losing him... Yah... Guess, he's the only one who could only make me smile like no one else can... Save more room...

Just a few words about me... I know deep inside me I was never that woman that made guys go crazy with and run after with. But I knew that I was the girl who may not been chased by guys but SUFFERED...

Love me or Hate me but I won't change for you... Bear this in mind, I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not...

Back to reality, right? Well, I am and since then I was... Just be real, for I don't want to see myself loving a man that was never really him from the start...

Despite all these, I do miss you and somehow, you still made me smile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home