All Star PBBFG

Thursday, November 16, 2006

DAY FORTY-FOUR
Maristel blogs: Nakakatuwa lang po, na makita na yung iba nagParticipate na

WOW!!! What more can I ask for?!? Nothing more, noting less!!!

I am so (real) happy for everything that happened here inside the VIRTUAL HOUSE! For me, this is a RECORD to beat! The happiness inside me isn't UNEXPLAINABLE... Maybe, this is what and how it felt being heard... "Some" prayers were answered and for now - that's more than enough...

I was like very nervous on how things are gonna happen in here... On how some VHs will respond on the Virtual House... But at leave - I never became a pessimist to think that slowly some VHs are vanishing and drifting astray... I've always been POSITIVE! And I'm real glad to have finally discovered for myself HOW SOME VHs changed for the better...

Nakakatuwa lang po, na makita na yung iba nagParticipate na... At long last! Yun lang naman ang matagal ko ng pinakahihintay... As for myself, masaya din ako coz WE MAY HAVE LOST SOME REAL PERSONS here but what remained was more of a WINNER and still stayed positive & somehow considered the GAME a challenge!

Early Christmas Gift na 'to for me... I just do hope that "EVERYDAY WILL BE CHRISTMAS HERE"... Ayaw ko na ng tampuhan... Ayaw ko na ng misunderstandings... Let's just all play the game right and do things as to how you want to do it.

For those who "still" stayed inactive... I am now going to name names...
Rowen... I am happy that you're back on track... Just show us what you got! 'am real glad that you're finally on the move... Don't worry, I will still continue UPDATING you with details...
Marge, I just hope na magparamadam ka na... A lot of CHANCES were given to you by some VHs, I just do hope that by now - ayaw ko sabihin na tumabasan mo whatever it is... Kahit something IN EXCHANGE lang... Achie Mats, do misses you a lot na...

Let's continue this EMERGING POWER... Join hands na tayo mga sissies and bros!
Let's all put 'em high!

BBK, more power! And btw, 'loved the new activity... though a bit unpredictable, but still - for those 2 players for DEAL OR NO DEAL, GOODLUCK sa inyo! To the Bankers, GOOD OFFER...

For new activities, all of us are open anf free to come up with new and delightful ideas... Let's SPEARHEADS guys!

Till next...

Current Mood: Fulfilled
Current Music: Me & You by Cassie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home