All Star PBBFG

Monday, November 13, 2006

Maristel blogs: I just hope, that THIS TIME...

WOW!!! Toink! Hanu ba yun?!?! Nomination na naman...! Di naman po ako makapaniwala sa mga nangyayari ngayon! As in THIS IS THE PERFECT MOMENT for NAWINDANG!!! Kawindang-windang po talaga ang mga nangyayari... Actually, di ko po naanticipate na magNonomination na naman... Parang, it was like YESTERDAY po kasi, when we nominated someone tapos eto na naman... Panibagong yugto na naman po...

Plus this time... TOTALLY DIFFERENT! TOTALLY DIFFICULT... and TOTALLY ONE OF A KIND NOMINATION...

To be real honest, I already saw the 3rd Nomination Thread yesterday when I updated my Confessional... But, unfortunately... I forgot to read the whole statement from BBK... It was earlier when I checked and read it once again... Out of the blue the people here at home was shocked to hear me screaming... It was really way out the league... I was appalled and of course disappointed when I saw the 5th line of BBK statement and rules for the nomination... Which clearly stated that the TWO (2) VHs with HIGHEST NET POINT WILL BE THE NEXT EVICTEES...

That was a REAL SHOCKER for me... I was so sick yesterday and just did my confession stuff and forgot to update my Diary... Well, ang hirap po kasi ng may sakit... It felt like - I missed some part here in the Virtual House...

But just so after updating my Confession Thread, mas na-Shock ako kasi, talagang none or there were just a few of us na talagang, PLAYING inside BBK's Virtual House...

What relieved my feeling was reading a new updates from my other fellow ASVHs... Nakakatuwa naman po, na nagkaroon na sila ng chance for this... At least, I know by that means, kahit papaano, maibabalik na ng konti at padahan-dahan ang Happiness sa Virtual House...

Kaya lang, hindi talaga pwedeng ALL THE TIME, HAPPY dito sa loob ng Virtual House... Kapag naaalala ko yung dalawa (2) ang magiging next evictee,,, sobrang NALULUNGKOT ako...

I just hope, that THIS TIME... We'll all HAVE TO THINK TWICE WITH OUR DECISION... Kasi kung paisa-isa lang, easier... Pero pag dalawa na mawawala, IT'S LIKE LOSING A LOT OF CHANCE NA FOR THOSE PERSONS or PEEPS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home