All Star PBBFG

Thursday, November 09, 2006

"Just never been this tipsy all my life..." -Maristel

PHILIPPINE HISTORY!!!
WELL...
KAREN'S BDAY... MY SISTER-IN-LAW...
Now tell me...
A drunk and tipsy lady is now burning down the house...
DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY...
Get drunk and wild!
To cut this short...
I'm much, too DRUNK for this!
Had Gran Matador...
And MOUNTAIN DEW & COKE as chasers....
Never been this dizzy before...
Totally forgot everything...
I'm so stupid for this...
JUST A POINT OF VIEW FROM A DRUNKARD lady...
And oh yeah...
Also had ANTONOV, BAILEYS, and SM Lyt...
Much too much dizzy for this...
Danced SEXY BACK and HIPS DON'T LIE with Harry, Balong, Mark, Japs, Lys, RJ and Karen...
WAAAHHH!!!
Time out please!
Just want to make this more sensible...
But, I'm pretty much enjoying this party... *lolz*
Pretty much forgettin' about CHRIS who just recently tried IGNORING me...
*lolz*
Who cares right?
*lolz...*

Much too much drunk...
*hik*
Please bear with me guys... Just never been this tipsy all my life...
Wish me luck for later's chores and work...
Hope no hang-overs and all...

CURRENT MOOD: Happy
CURRENT MUSIC: Sexy Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home