All Star PBBFG

Thursday, November 02, 2006

"I'M HAPPY BEING SINGLE, but I have to admit, IT'S SOMEHOW ... INCOMPLETE..." -Maristel

Wot's happening? lolz... Just a bit confused right now... I really don't know what I'm gonna do about this certain stuff...

I'm just a bit fed up on how things are happening... Yeah! I am inspired... Who doesn't want this kind of feeling right now... I may not have the best time right now, but who says everybody wants to have the "BEST"? Right? Everything has been turning out the way I don't want it to happen. There has been a lot of situations that I don't like here.

I'm a very shallow person, when it comes to LOVE. MABABAW... SABAW as my friends would tell me... Well, it's just me. I'm simply mababaw... Simple "i love you's" "sorry's" I don't care... Who does? I bet... But, it has been a whirlwind for me. I dunno, or maybe I just caught him on a bad day and so as he... We could all be twisted sometimes... Some of us may have this clash with the ones we love... But, it's so soon and I didn't see it coming...

Yeah, all of us may be sappy in a lot different ways. We could all be sensitive in a lot of ways. Just admitted that I'm a a bit shallow but who said that this guy isn't? Well, he's more shallow... I just don't know... I may not have all the rights to get mad at him, but he has this tendencies (sometimes) of being so sarcastic in a way hard to explain...

Ho,hum,dee,dum, dee, dum... Yada - yada! Well, he'll be back in L.A. later. I do admit, I may have commited mistakes myself, but that doesn't mean I really wanted to do things the opposite way he wants me to be... Well, talk of efforts... I just did! I had this sleepless nights... I saw him in my dreams and much to my excitement I woke up and see myself curled up alone on my bed... Well, a DREAM... So, I went downstairs and logged in... And there he is, online... Saying he was on this LUAU PARTY there at some Strip at Waikiki... Wish I could be two places at one time and rather spend my days with him and watch myself as I'm swept away by him... His hands or maybe arms... Mushy right?

Well that's me, I just see love and that's how I love... I'M NOT A GOOD LOVER... Coz I do mess up... I start fights (sometimes)... I get jealous easily (at times)... I may be a bit demanding (in a way that I'm just making lambing, not the "I want this... I want it now..." demanding type)... And I often get mad... But there are three things I do love about myself... I DON'T PLAY... I GIVE MY ALL... and I LOVE DEEPLY...

That's how I am... I don't care and I don't count and measure the months that passed and yet no one to hug nor kiss, no one to plan the future with... I do always say that I'M HAPPY BEING SINGLE, but I have to admit, IT'S SOMEHOW
... INCOMPLETE...

Guess, once he's back from where he really stays, everything will be alright... Or I'd rather think of him as "THINKER-DOER" he might be thinking stuffs about me coz it's him who's doing it... Not the literal way, so to speak... He just rush things and I just dont want somebody rushing stuffs with me... I just want him TO SAVE ROOM for everything... Everything and anything under the sun... I don't want things hasty... He kindda surprised me in everything he's doing...

CURRENT MUSIC: SAVE ROOM by: John Legend
CURRENT MOOD: Disappointed


SAVE ROOM
John Legend

Say that you stay a little
Don't say bye, bye tonight
Say you'll be mine
Just a little of bit of love is worth a moment of your time

Knocking on your door just a little
So cold outside tonight
Let's get the fire burning
Oh I know, I keep it burning right

If you stay, won't you stay - stay

Save room for my love
Save room for a moment to be with me
Save room for my love save a little
Save a little for me
Won't you save a little?
Save a little for me - ohh

This just might hurt a little
Love hurts sometimes when you do it right
Don't be afraid of a little bit of pain
Pleasure is just on the other side

Let down your guard just a little
I keep you safe in these arms of mine
Hold on to me - pretty baby
You will see I can be all you need

If you stay, won't you stay - stay

Save room for my love
Save room for a moment to be with me
Save room for my love save a little
Save a little for me
Won't you save a little?
Save a little for me - ohh

[pa-ra-pa-pa] - [pa-ra-pa-pa] - [pa-ra-pa-pa] - [ra-ra-ra]

Ohhh come on

Make time to live a little
Don't let this moment slip by tonight
You never know what you are missing till you try
I keep you satisfied
If you stay, won't you stay - stay

Save room for my love
Save room for a moment to be with me
Save room for my love save a little
Save a little for me
Won't you save a little?
Save a little for me - ohh

Save room for love
Save room for a moment to be with me
Save a little, save a little for me
Won't you save a little?
Save a little for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home