All Star PBBFG

Saturday, November 04, 2006

"I'm a great pretender when it comes to loneliness here and about love" -Maristel

Haii, life! Good to hear from a fellow VH here... He quoted, maDrama na naman daw ako *lolz*... Well, let's just say, maDrama talaga yung quote that I forwarded...

It is one of the greatest ironies of human existence that the more you love someone,the more you make yourself vulnerable in the pain of losing them.. And the more people you love, the more you inrease your chances of getting hurt... Yes, love makes you strong... But at the same time it leaves you defenseless...

Very true, right... I just can't see myself hurting all over again for the same mistake I've done. Well, ironic, right? Well, that's how my life was designed after all... Actually, I should be learning from those past experiences but I guess Chris was right, when said - "yes" from my question, "Am I gullible?" Guess, all of us are gullible in some different ways... But love has always been my weakness and just can't get it out of hand... It's good to finally see yourself back on track and long have you been waited... Yes, IT IS - INDEED... Once again, a girl, is falling in love again... Not head over heels in love I suppose... But why can't I just get him out of my mind... I am missing everything about him... A lot of funny thoughts, happy moments were piercing me again.

I could say, I am very much happy now that I am feeling this again... But, why is this happening? Is there really a reason for me to be like this? I know that when you love someone, you can't find reasons why you love that certain person... Now, that's exactly what I feel... Hearing his voice and calling my name was such a lovely melody for me... Feels like, he's whispering upon my ears and yes, I can feel the spark on his voice...

WTH is happening to me? Whoa!!! I don't even hold a single assurance that "YES" - finally it's "US"... Petty things had happened for days and I know I've said too many things that unfortunately our ends didn't meet. Yes, I know for him it is painful... But having to feel this emptiness again... I say, NOTHING IS MORE PAINFUL THAN REALIZING HE MEANT EVERYTHING TO YOU BUT YOU MEANT NOTHING TO HIM... I'm just being paranoid, I presume... I just don't like this feeling...

It's all mixed CONFUSION, HAPPINESS, LOVE, DESIRE and EMPTINESS... I'm crying inside and nobody knows it but me... I'm a great pretender when it comes to loneliness here and about love...

Like what I said on my recent blog... Finally, I've met this guy who made me smile like no one else can... SIGN, I guess... That's how I am... Always asking for a sign... But, I don't want to give up for the same reason... Yes, I maybe falling in love so easily, but it's letting go that sure takes time...

Some of my friends are right... Better be safe thatn sorry... I just want to feel LOVE once again... No, jiggity or what... At least I tried... But how can I try when I'm caught between I love you and goodbye?!? I just can't dig guys... I CAN - sure! But most of the times, I CAN'T...

Enough about this... This is EMO & I might burst into tears...

Current Mood: Makikay
Current Music: Nothing In This World by Paris Hilton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home