All Star PBBFG

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD for A MORE & HAPPIER CHRISTMAS this year!" -Maristel

Wow! Hell of a day today!
I was wide awake for wee hours till my chat with Pao!
So what's new?!?
Same old, same old!
Phones, Computers, Quotations, Fax, Emails, Calls!!! WTH *lol*
Well, a bit upset though, coz I was really upset coz I was starving to death and really wanting to buy a sandwich at 7/11, kaya lang wala naman mautusan... I can't go out naman, coz someone might call

I cried today... Just don't know... Guess, that's how it really is when your emotions finally bursted out! You just can't help see yourself crying... Well, that was what I'm scared of... Yung mafeel yung disappointments and be sad... I have a lot of reasons to cry... I've had a lot of issues and never have I been out of issues... Family issues... Work stuffs... Guess, that's how when you're overloaded...

ARGH! Waaah!!!

Got this call from Raul Dela Cueva inquiring for Department of Labor & Employment's (DOLE) Anniversary which will be held at Rizal Coliseum, December 08...
So I rushed thru the PC, connect to Internet and send him a formal quotation...
Well I just hope that they'll find our proposal great coz I include some freebies!

Also made a quotation for Teophanie Reutotar fro Pilipinas Kao and inquiring for Basic Sound System & Spotlight Rental... I was like, okay, got to have my lunch... And I asked her, how their budget is... She was like, "Why, aren't you going to send me quotation?" - Well, the normal me... "Of course I am..." After sending her via email her quotation... She called... She called and called, still... Asking...

A few called din... Like:

Aubrey Austria, PLM's Student Council President College of Accountancy & Economics for their College Day...

Raul Frago of COTECNA for their company's Christmas Party which will be held at Crowne Plaza...

Ina dela Cruz, for an 80th Bday which will be held at Bicutan, Paranaque...

Kara Bodegon, of Our Lady Of Pilar Montessori Center for a Battle of the Bands at Pilar Village, Las Pinas...

Sir Ronnie from SDV Maritime - asking for a proposal for a Basic Sounds and Videoke Rental...

OH WELL! Beezie day right? But at least, no matter how difficult and hard for me a day like this is, still - I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD for A MORE & HAPPIER CHRISTMAS this year! Para, everybody busy... Everbody tired... Everybody EXHAUSTED... But still, in the end, we'll find JOY at the end of it all... January, ayaw na naman syempre gumastos ng mga tao... Cos cutting kaya, dapat, sulitin!

Oh well... Another thing... Had this chat with "the married guy" who was courting me... DUH! Harhar! He's a close friend though who happens to have this feelings for me way back his bachelor days... He was one the few guys who said they believe in LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT when they had a glimpse of me... But, oh my! If he should have told me that earlier, I should have given him the CHANCE... Kaya lang, he came too late... Aww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home