All Star PBBFG

Friday, November 10, 2006

"He interrupted by asking me if I am claiming that he is my boyfriend or if we have a mutual understanding" -Mica

After the conference last night with my PBBFG mates, I became more depressed and cried in our terrace.

I also had a bad dream. The setting was in high school inside the IV-Kepler Room. I had a conversation with a male friend (who ironically never studied in that school at all!). I consider him as one of my closest friends right now. He excused me from my Physics class and we went infront of the Computer Laboratory. I asked him about our joint project then he interrupted by asking me if I am claiming that he is my boyfriend or if we have a mutual understanding. I told him no. He asked for a little space between the two of us since the teachers and students in the school are gossiping about us. I had to concentrate on a dance contest that time and he on the other hand had to concentrate in a quiz bee for the regionals.

I woke up crying then Carlo woke me up with... HERSHEY's. Loko-loko talaga ang aking kapatid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home