All Star PBBFG

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Gee confesses: I voted for a certain person and after a certain conversation kanina, I regret doing it

Hay,,, The reason why I want last minute voting is because some things might change.

And yes! That was exactly what happened. I voted for a certain person and after a certain conversation kanina, I regret doing it... Sana nagkausap na kami before... Anyway, Nandiyan nah... If that was meant to happen, then so be it... I just don't like the fact na, I've said some sarcastic words to someone... I think that person shall understand naman na I've done the entry before the conversation. I've said it tothat person nah... Saka kagaya nga ng sinabi ko, nangyari na eh...

I actually don't know kung bakit maaga akong bumoto, usually naman hindi ako ganun... I think it's meant ngah... Aw!

Well well well, bahala na... I wish walang effect sa taong iyon ung ginawa ko... Sana hindi maka-apekto iyon sa magiging status niya sa game... How I really wish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home