All Star PBBFG

Monday, November 20, 2006

DAY FORTY-EIGHT
Gee confesses:
Actually, other evictees are more deserving to stay longer than her


I knew it! Marge will be forced evicted... Sayang!

I was actually disappointed when she totally didn't participate on any activities... I know kasi na she's one of the active players nung season nila ( w/ her pix.. hehe) , and I just can't really wait to play this game with her... And then, naging super silent siya....

I tried saving her, kasi I'd wanted to give her a chance, I thought babawi na talaga siya... Pero it looks like wala na nga talaga siyang time for this or parang she really didn't want to play na lang talaga? I don't know!

Hay, it's sad to think na, minsan ko na nga lang mao-open yung confession thread niya, yung message niyo pa po ang mababasa ko... Anyway, IMHO, I think she deserves it naman... Actually, other evictees are more deserving to stay longer than her pero, ganoon talaga eh...

So, para pong we lose 3 asvhs this week... Am I right? Anyway,,, after that recent activity, ofcourse, nomination na naman... Well, well, well... Pa-kaunti na kami ng pa-kaunti... At pahirap na rin ng parahirap ang pagdedesisyon sa mga ganyang bagay... What would I expect pa, eh day 48 nah?!... Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home