All Star PBBFG

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gee blogs: Pacquiao, Llamado... Morales, Dehado...

Again, Manny did it! Wooohooo!!!... Actually, I have doubts if he'll gonna make it again because I've thought Morales' training is so good, but he did it in the 3rd round! Huwaaaw! A big wow!

At the same time, I'm sad for Morales because it can be the end of his career... Sabi nga ng mga commentators, it's the end of his being a warrior in the ring. Aw,,, I cannot forget his face after that third knockdown... Diane Castillejo is right, NAKAKA-AWA! Kasi naman eh,,, I was really having doubts also to his weight loss... Sabi na nga manghihina siya. I was like, will he make it our what?. Castillejo was right, his spirit is sooo alive pero the question is, will the flesh make it? According to her also, he was like looking to his father and asking " what will happen next?". Aw... Nakaka-sad, lalo na yung eyes niya... Awness talaga!

Anyway, nakakainis naman si Pacquiao... Kung alam niyo lang, I've waited that battle for about a month and then tinapos niya agad... nakakabitin! Sana naman, kahit 6 rounds man lang.. Haha... Pero each round of that was sizzling hot! Promise... I was also a fan of Morales, pero I think his time ends nah... Nice job also!

Ewan ko ba, parang drama yung pinanood ko, hehe... I dunno, there are lots of touching scenes there eh. Yung teary eyes ni Manny after that third knockdown, yung teary eyes ni Eric after that knockdown din, and yung teary eyes nila nung ni-raise niya yung hand ni Manny( haha! obviously, for different reasons ), after announcing na si Manny yung winner.

Ayun, that fight is a history! One of the best fights ever, kahit na parang hindi man lang pinawisan si Manny daw ( I doubt it! Kinabahan din un... haha!).

Maraming salamat sa muling pang-angat mo ng ating bandila.
Mabuhay ka Manny!
Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home