All Star PBBFG

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Gee blogs: I Saw The Sign...

Waaaaaaahhhh... 90s songs are bothering me lately... It started when I've watched an episode of MYX BACKTRACKS that showed THE SIGN video and LOVEFOOL...

Reminiscing!

The Sign: 1995, Grade 2 ako... The story: just last year (?)... Haha!

"I gotta new life
You would hardly recognize me I'm so glad
How could a person like me care for you
Why do I bother
When you're not the one for me
Oooo, is enough, enough..."

There was this guy that I thought was not my type, for he was the prospect the my 2 friends... He was indeed a very mysterious one... Super silent! Laging nasa isang tabi... One time, naawa ako (hehe..) so kinakausap ko na ( o.p. na eh... hehe). And I regret that very first time... He was a clown in disguise... Yes! And I really hate him when he smiles and looks into your eyes... Dang! He always do that... Nakaakkilig kasi... I always say before that I don't want mysterious guys... Pero,,, he is an excemption....

"I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign
Life is demanding without understanding
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong
But where do you belong..."

I really don't know if he was for me nga... Actually, that part of the song is like leveling eh. I'm not saying naman na I'm in an upper lever than him... Pero kasi, he's not the guy on my character's list eh... Parang, BOOM! I like him nah...

"Under the pale moon
For so many years I've wondered who you are
How can a person like you bring me joy
Under the pale moon
Where I see a lot of stars
Is enough, enough..."

Yeah, I was really wondering what's in him... He was bringing me joy... Ang lakas niyang mang-asar... He was like happy when I'm physically hurted ( like babatuhin niya ako ng ball, manghahampas, mangingiliti, mananakal...) And masaya din ako! Haha! Hindi ako masokista or what... I was happy being given that kind of attention from him na sa akin lang niya ginagawa... And he's serious naman if I'm serious... And I found out that he feels the same way ( in a truth or dare game...).

"I saw the sign and it opened up my mind
And I am happy now living without you
I've left you, ooohhh
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes I saw the sign
No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong..."

There was this moment when he told me his feelings for me... But I should wait for him daw... Me, the silly me waited for him, but I never heard a single word from him and I never felt a single move. So, being devastated, I burried our memorabilias (box) including our memories and entertained another guy. Good thing, nakalimutan ko na siya....

But there's this moment when I've found out na he has a girl friend na...Natawa lang ako... Ano pala yung sa amin before? Lokohan? Haha! Well, I was affected pero hindi ako nasaktan... Nainis... Pwede... Pero I have a bf the time na nalaman ko un eh... Hehe...

So there, I just actually patterned that current LSS of mine to my real life experience and although it's very hard to dig some disappointing memories, ayun, I did it! Hahahah... Masaya pala ito.. I'll do this again some other time...

"I saw the sign... I saw the sign... I saw the sign ..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home