All Star PBBFG

Saturday, November 11, 2006

"Gasgas na ang phrase ko na ito, but still... "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT"" -Maristel

Anyway, just FOR A CLOSE OF FRIEND of mine... Wala lang... I dunno why I'm writing it here now and have the Virtual World read about this...

Super, I know what & how you feel... Gasgas na ang phrase ko na ito, but still... "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT" - Kasi, with regard to how you feel girl, I know that's kindda hard. Mahirap yung ganyang situation you like this person or "guy" so much tapos ganun lang pala... Parang it's so rude of him naman. HE MADE YOU EXPECT na he likes you or feels the same way about you. Ang panget.... It's so mean of him naman... Actually, there are two things that lies there or for you to do... Rather, you continue being close with him and ignore the things you've discovered that he discovered about your feelings for him (kindda like you're insisting yourself too much and I know that will lead you to a broken heart and see yourself torn into piece) and that is not the way you want it to be... Or the thing I may say that can be the hardest way... DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM HIM... Kasi, being close with a paranoid guy is useless and worthless... He'll just do that over and over again... I know, you may be expecting something from him or something that will make you both an "ITEM" kaya lang... (I'm not saying na hopeless case na kayo or 50/50 chances)...

I guess, much better, if you'll just wait for him to do the initiations himself... Ang hirap! Parang ganun na lang lagi... Ganyan naman eh... I would be more glad to see you as a happy girl na walang hassles about that... I hope you understand what I am trying to say here...

And, In addition... don't think na laging ganyan ang nangyayari syo... Actually, it's US who's responsible for all our actions. Kahit na di natin iparamdam sa kanila or what... But, just put it this way... Mas okay na din siguro na nalaman niya na - mailang man siya or hindi... Consider na lang na nailang siya in a good way... At least hindi siya nag take advantage sa weakness mo... There are some guys kasi, na kapag nalaman nila na - you do fancy them they'll take advantage agad. Binibigay mo lang yung kamay mo, pati braso mo kukunin na nila. As in you're whole package! Don't see it as your loss... IT'S HIS! He's not worthy of your time.

Kung naiisip mo naman na lagi na lang ganyan ang kalagayan mo with the guys na talagang gusto mo or what... I guess and speaking from my own experience... We don't always end up with the guy that we really like - more often than not, we do end with they guy we totally dislike and despise the most... Ironic but true...

I just hope, the next time I hear from you, no more heartaches ka na... I don't want to see a friend who's in pain.. Yun lang...

ANYWAYS... about work naman!

I am so happy! Just closed a deal with Ma'am Teophanie from Pilipinas Kao!
Also closed a deal with Ma'am Prossy who I found myself so hard to deal with... But it was a great challenge...

I'll deal with Christine Dolendo first.... I know it'll be hard... She already told I.S.'s budget for their event and I'm willing to compete with other providers just to close this deal...

CURRENT MOOD: Obnoxious *lolz* (just a bit lang naman)
CURRENT MUSIC: The Hardest Day by Alejandro Sanz feat. Adrea Corr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home