All Star PBBFG

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Final messages for Ian and Kenneth

Maristel: IAN... The person behind the NAME... The REAL PERSON BEHIND THE NAME... I know, no matter HOW TACKLESS, MEAN and JUDGMENTAL you may be... I know there's still a good heart inside... You may not find the warmness in me... You may see me and PAO as a THREAT here... I DON'T CARE! As long as I know that I am not... I just want you to know - that whatever it is, that I've told you the last time we chat, totoo yun... Kayo ang KA-SEASON ko and I should be taking care of you guys here... I have my eyes on you too... But everytime, I read your journals/confession thingy, I kindda don't like how you say and deliver things... You just say things without even thinking IF YOU'RE GONNA HURT SOMEONE... I can't blame you for that naman... Since Season 2, that's how you are... I JUST WISH YOU WELL... Just wish you everything... Happiness, the MOST... Not just Today, Tomorrow or what... BUT FOREVER! Peace out!

Never really hated you naman... I just don't like how you play, do and say things... I wish from this day on, "SEE ME as the PERSON YOU LEAST LIKE" but when the time comes that we might be bumping into each other, I hope, we could still stop, shake our hands and tell stories... I know that whatever it is or the things that happened between the two of us here, when we meet each other in person,,, ALL'S GONE and WE COULD START somehow... PEACE Girl!

Mica: In the short span of time na we had in this game, I can say that you are one of the few persons here in this house that made me feel gay (as in bading hehe joke i mean happy).

From the chikahan moments nung may job ka pa and listened to your calls until last night, i realized na you're not a villain for me. In fact, I consider you one of the coolest and open-minded among the members of this group.

I am happy na despite the fact na we came from different seasons, we still mnaged in a way to interact nd relate with each other. PSYKOREANO ka talaga (thanks for "Psychologizing" me haha). I love you for being who you are - Fighter with a big lalala kaw na bahalang mag-isip kung ano yun haha

Siguro mas naenjoy yung game if you devoted some time sa game. I know naman na you have reasons too. At least ngayon less gastos (magunlimited ka palagi!) and more time kay Hubby

Hope to meet you soon! Don't worry I'll read your inactive blog haha. I Love You Ian .. pakiss nga pati sa "kapatid" mo hehehe

Kashen: to IAN..harhar..no regrets na hindi tyo nagkausap.!! lolx..d kita type maging close...sorryy!! *wInK*
Paolo: Kuya Ian, ano ba uhh. Ingatz na lng din. cguro nga ndi gumagana ang paglalaro ng offline kc nga Virtual Game eh.

Charles: Ian... first, sorry, dahil hindi tayo nakapag-usap, o hindi tayo nakapagkaroon ng kahit anong form of communication. siguro pagkakamali ko din iyon, pero kung may pagkakataon, gusto kitang kilalanin ng mabuti... second, i hope you are happy now with your life, kasama ang mahal mo... i wish the best for both of you...

Gee: Ian~ Sa totoo lang, ayaw pa talaga kita maalis... As I've said before, gusto ko kasi mafeel yung pagiging villain mo... Before pa lang ng game, I was intrigued kung ano ang magiging strategy mo and I thought how exciting this season will be, kasi two na ang villains... Haha... But eventually, kahit yung existence mo, hindi ko gaano na feel eh... Sayang naman... Sa totoo lang kawalan ka talaga pero no choice na rin kasi... Hehe...

Don't worry, hindi ako nainis when you called us losers... In fact natawa nga ako... Haha! Parang naging DEFENSE MECHANISM yung labas,,, haha! Peace!

Ayun, thanx nga pala sa pagcheer mo sa akin shoutbox ng season 3 before... haha! Goodluck na lang sa life mo lalo na sa lovelife mong hindi open book... hehehe

Maristel: I should have done my best, but still "IT's THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS"... I really want to save you from this Game... But, "What's Done, Is Done"... No matter how hard I wished for you to stay - andito and andyan na yan eh... I just wish and hope that NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS you'd still STAY THE SAME... The same KENNETH LICON we all used to know inside the Virtual House. The Kenneth who hates "TAMPO"... The Kenneth who loves to eat Bibingka and stuffs... The same Kenneth, who made the All-Star Banner... The MULTI-TALENTED Kenneth inside the Virtual House... I just want you to know that WE HAY HAVE LOST YOU SO SOON IN THIS GAME, but the FRIENDSHIP WILL REMAIN FOREVER... And when I say forever, that means, UNENDING... UNDYING... I'm happy, having the chance to get to know you... Some may find you "HARD TO FIND" - but ME, when I heard that you were ONLINE from Pao, I didn't have any hesitations at all... I was like, "Goshie! Yung Hottest Male ASVH for me!!! "

Believe it or not... And I say this very often... "I NEVER REGRET KNOWING and HAVING THIS SOME SORT OF CONNECTION" the first time that we converse sa YM... Mamimiss ko everything... Your, "ehem... ehem..." the way you call me "mats"...

You know what? Since the day you shared with me your URL link sa own rendition mo ng Unfaithful... Everytime na nadidinig ko yun, it's "you" I always FIRST THOUGHT OF... I never really consider you as my LOVETEAM... Natutuwa lang ako, ng may ginugulo ako... Spicing things up with Mica lang... Basta, I know you're still a KID @ HEART and I know you'll GET A LONG WAY maybe the hard or easy way, but bear in mind... As long as you know you're doing the right thing and you're not stepping into someone else's lives, I KNOW YOU'LL GET & BE SOMEBODY, someday... I believe in you... Your talents and all... We may COME FROM 2 different seasons, pero one chat pa lang, I'LL CHERISH IT forever... Never will I forget KENNETH, not until the crabs learn to fly...

I'LL MISS YOU KEN... Stay safe and Be safe always!

Mica: Yang Tie ba na yan ang ginamit mo kaya ka na-evict? just kidding

Eto na yung kinakatakutan ko.. when the blogista princess says goodbye to computer geek.. dito sa game..

Kung last eviction si Neil G ang pinaka-naapektuhan sa pagkaalis ni Trish, I guess ako naman ang pinaka-apektado sa pagkatanggal ni Kenneth..

I do appreciate yung mga saving points na binibigay mo sa akin from season 1 (na after the game ko lang nalaman) and up to the 1st nomination sa All Stars. I'm so sorry if I failed to save you.. It's just that akala ko walang boboto sayo palabas. Sa mga inactive dito, isa ka sa mga may laban. Isa ka sa mga favorite players dito ng iba kaya I was wondering why this had to happen

I hope makapag-usap pa rin tayo sa YM. No, hindi na ito "HI, Hello, Goodbye" like before. Sana constant pa rin ang communication natin and if it's not yet too late, sana magkita pa rin tayo (isang oras lang ang gerona sa dagupan!)..

I will definitely miss you.. nag-uumpisa na nga eh

I hope soon babatiin kita ng "WELCOME BACK "

Kashen: to KEN....im sad coz ganon na lng after all the hardwork na ginawa mo sa banner and other stuff sa pbbfg..well hindi naman kita masisi coz mhirap tlaga mkahanp ng i-shop sa mga province coz i exp it myself.. well malay mo d buh mkabalik ka pa..^^ tHnx sa chAt natin khit once lng atlist parang close agad..lolx..raming video huh..hmf..and malay mo bumalik akho ng canada..lolx..i rmember pa nga ung sinabi mo na baka nagkasalubong na tyo somewhere der..harhar..olweys remember na nandito lng kmi olweys..kami ni pao and the others..kei..?! tc !! godspeed!!

Paolo: Kenneth! Hilik Boy! waaaaaaah! ndi ka dapat nawala ndi ka dapat natanggal. Kainis kc wala ka wireless dyan sa place nyo sa Philippines. Valid nmn reason mo for being inactive eh. Actually kung 22o nmn ang reason tlga nmn dpat na valid un dba? hehe Sayang wala ka na sa game. Alam ko na you tried your best para makapag-online. Nakita ko nga na may confession ka pa nung bago ka matanggal. Waaaaah! sana talaga ndi ka pa natanggal. Basta may ym pa nmn usap n lng tau dun! Tsaka Happy Grduation sau! ung mga namiss mo dhil nndyan ka sa philippines kaya mo bawiin un! Ingatz lagi bro!

Charles: Kenneth... first of all, congrats for being a good person, a true filipino by blood. kahit na nasa canada ka, di mo nalimutan ang filipino values. second, sayang at natanggal ka, kung naging mas active ka ng konti, magiging masaya sana tayong lahat... anyway, thank you for having a short but good friendship, at kahit isang beses lang tayo nakapag-usap, that is enough for me to know you.

Gee: Kenneth~ Bro!!! Hayyy, sayang nmn at kaunti lang yung naging chat sessions natin... I want to know you more eh... Anyway, salamat ng marami... First, sa ASPBBFG Banner na suuuuuuper astig! Then, the thought na you'll like to make individual posters for us... Then, yung Y-SPEAK footage that you've made... Grabe, I cannot forget our chat about that... Remember, when I'm thanking you about that and you've said na " you'll like to sahre that kasi sa mga peeps na di nakapanood" and " IT'S FOR YOU TO KEEP!"... Awness! Vewi touching, indeed! Thank you very much! Napakaganda ng remembrance mo sa akin bro!

Ayun sana di dito magtapos lahat... Basta bro, if you'll need anything andito lang kami for you... You will be missed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home