All Star PBBFG

Saturday, November 11, 2006

DAY THIRTY-NINE
Gee blogs: My higschool Best Friend, My Pet....

*** Look at this vewi touching scene:

Aw! Another mushy dog scene... This is my pet, "ROXIE".. She's pregnant... I think nakunan siya... Awness, she's licking her FIRST BABY and is still hoping that it'll breathe... That her first baby is still alive... Yup it's dead... Aw.. I can see the sadness on my pet's eyes... Anyway, siguro naman she'll be giving birth parin right? I'll name that puppy Mickey... Mukha kasing mouse... hehe...

R.I.P. Mickey!!! Mwaaahnesss... Just say hi na lang pag nagkita kayo ni PhoepHoy, Polio and Chu-Chu and lahat ng naging pet ko...

Haha... Dorkness... I'm actually getting emotional... I'm soooooo maudlin talaga... I sometimes hate that attitude of mine... hehe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** We accidentally met my highschool besfriend last Thursday... She was supposed to buy stockings daw, good ting open ang Mcdonalds sa Rob Metro east... Haha! Nakakamiss! Wala paring pinagbago.. Like me, addict parin sa pic... Sadness, ang loshang na namin... hehe... STUDIESSSSSS... Well, well, well...

Ayun na lang muna for now... We'll bury Mickey pa... hehe...

Byeness!!! Mwaaah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home