All Star PBBFG

Friday, November 10, 2006

DAY THIRTY-EIGHT
Maristel confesses: I am badly missing the other guys...

Wow! I love Deal or No Deal! And now, activity naman natin here sa All Star is "Deal or No Deal"... Cuteness talaga!

Ang ganda pa po ng Group! One from each Season kami. And honestly speaking... Natuwa naman po ako, at last, di lang kami bond and chikahan ni Mica, harhar! O di ba?! Groupmates pa kami ngayon... Anyway, from our Confe kanina... Medyo mabagal ata ang responses ng ibang VHs... Kaya ayun, madedelay daw ang 3rd Battle ngayon... Okay lang... I just hope to see and get to chat with the others next time... Puro Gee and Mica na lang ata ang napapakiramdaman ko here...

I am badly missing the other guys...

I'm just kindda wondrin, where Kenneth is na... I heard 2 weeks lang sya magstay dito sa Philippines, his Home Country... Bakit ganun? Well, I guess... HE'S AS MUCH ENJOYING HIS VACATION HERE or the other way around... Duh!?! Argh! I hope so, hindi naman... I know kahit papaano he'll love the Tropical Country of the Philippines!

Well, Hello Philippines! Hello World! Mga Ka-AllStar, Handa na ba kayo? Deal or No Deal? *lolz*

Oh well, I hope we could all catch up sometimes... I'm missing a lot here na... And for me this is hell... It's like all you guys including BBK are now part of my daily routine and my life... Whenever I log in, I do check the boards agad for confessionals and diary updates, kaya lang - sad as can be... Talagang, wala masyado eh... Sana IBALIK na natin ang sigla...

Oh, well, got to go... Have to continue my Pinagbiyak na Bunga thingy... Harhar!
3 more faces of the 3 more left ASVHs ang aking nireresearch and pinaghahanapan ng kabiyak na bunga or how you wanna say it... Pinagbiyak na pakwan! Na arinola *harhar* or whatever! Trying to be funny lang po...

Okay, gotta go, sago! harhar! much too funny, corny na! Peace out

Deal or No Deal! Love yah all and Missing some...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home