All Star PBBFG

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Charles blogs: Facing the Dragons

After 4 months of practice teaching, we finally came back to our Inang Pamantasan, the Philippine Normal University, that is.This semester, hopefully, will be my last one. Hey, I don’t have any plans to extend my bachelors degree, aside from the required 4 years.

This semester, I’m taking up my last 18 units (6 courses). This semester’s schedule (revised) is not that bad, although I need to get up at 4:30 am:

Mondays-Thursday

10:00-11:30 (Kas 13K) Kasaysayan ng mga Relihiyon
11:30-1:00 (Elect1) Pag-aaral ng Anthropolohiya
1:00-2:30 Break
2:30-4:00 (Ed11C) Introduction to Curriculum

Tuesdays-Fridays

7:00-8:30 (Litt2) Masterworks in World Literature
8:30-10:00 (AGP6) Buhay at Katha ni Dr. Jose Rizal
10:00-11:30 (Kas14K) Mga Isyu sa Kasaysayan ng Pilipinas

Last Thursday, we did came to class, but didnt met any professor. I think they’re still on-vacation, and they made me wake up at 4:30 am?!?!?!

But yesterday, we met the infamous Dr. Cecilia Mendiola, one of the 10 eternal dragons of PNU, but luckily, she made it clear that we will all pass, apparently, she didn’t want to be an impediment to our graduation.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we also met our Rizal professor, who accidently or incidentally, looked exactly like Dr. Jose Rizal, the name to be remembered: Dr. Dionisio Rivas.

And of course, the high-grader professor, Prof. Remedios Ong, will tackle different Issues in Philippine History with us. At least, I’m sure of a 90% or higher when I collect my class cards at the end of semester.

Other professors, Dr. Childa Magallanes, the only real historian in PNU undergraduate faculty, will teach us with the usual religion class (During the first year, she is my Constitution professor, but we didnt discussed anything on the Philippine Constitution, its all about religion).

Prof. Corazon Sigua (also our Strategies in Teaching professor, during the third year) will have us in Curiculum. The only professor who we didnt know is our Anthroplogy professor, but it is sure that its not Dr. Zenaida Reyes (a member of the 10 PNU eternal dragons).

Hindi na ako sanay na matulog ng maaga o gumising ng wala pang ilaw, I still need some adjustments with my body clock. So now, I think, I’m off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home