All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 14, 2006

"Wla namang nanyari. i dnt believe na badluck anf fri d 13th." -Neil G

All ASVHs are required to post an unforgetable experience happened on a Friday the 13th. Do you believe in bad luck or superistitions?

Neil G: OK. OK. Superstitions? Honestly, i dnt completely believe in superstitions but at the same time i dnt find anything wrong if you believe in them.... as long as you dont base your whole life on those religously... and as long as der would not be any negative implicaitons on your life.

If I dont find the superstition very practical, then I actually do not apply them. I remember my mom telling us never to cut our nails at nIght because it would just make them suffer... not to sweep the floor at night because it would drive away luck and some others. These are tiny reminders that I ironically do practice.

Are you also familiar with this nursery rhyme?

Rain, rain go away
come again another day
little janice wants to play

It's actually a simple witch spell - an incantation used by so-called witches before in d medieval period to drive away rain. funny? hehehe. i've read this frm a source. now, we consider it a superstition and even just one of the cute songs children sing in school.

I've also tried this other witch spell:

Money, money, come to me
come to me today
as I will so mote it be...

Facing the east early in the morning, you have to say this. I dont know if it was coincidental but money did come to me... and ya after consuming all my resources.... the sad thing there was that it all came from my parents' pockets.

SUPERSTITIONS... SPELLS... HOWEVER YOU CALL THEM ACUTALLY DOES NOT WORK IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I also have to agree it's something psychological, too. It's just that sometimes these thoughts play around our minds affecting the way we deal with things around us.

BAD LUCK?

Whatelse can we blame for a very bad day, for not winning a lottery or losing in a contest or failing your exams? Hehehehehe. Wether it's Friday the 13th or just an ordinary day, things happen. Just dont let it affect your life. The important thing there is you rise up evrytime you fall.

JUST KEEP A POSITIVE MIND.

Speaking of bad luck.... I work for a call center and there are these stations that we really avoid because we receive all the bad calls and irate callers there. Coincidental? Maybe. I know it's psycholigical but it does affect.

IN A CALL CENTER, WE RECEIVE LIKE 20/70 CALLS A DAY..... SO WE REALLY WOULDNT BE SURPRISED AT ALL IF WE DO RECEIVE A LOT ON THE 13TH OF FRIDAY. ITS PRETTY NORMAL. HEHEHEHE.
(Oct 11, 2006, 10:13am)

---
It' 12:40am na ryt now and fri d 13th s offically over.

Wla namang nanyari. i dnt believe na badluck anf fri d 13th. d only weird thing na nangyari kahapon was dat ANG PHONE KO NAGBLACKOUT AND NAGVIBRATE NA PARANG SASABOG. first time ko tlaga naexperience un wid my fone. kala ko tlaga sasabog. hehehehe. dali dali kung tinanggal ang battery. un lng.

Oh. and yah. c ASH mga 5 mgs lng kahapon. ewan ko ano nangyari o naging busy kaya. pero na miss ko tlaga cya. everyday kasi nagtitxt kami and dat wil start frm d tym dat gumising cya and d tym na matutulog na ako. hehehehe. 2day, qualifying exam kasi nya para makapagpractice abroad as PT.

C BABE ko kahapon wla ding txt msg. bt im nt surprised naman. ganyan tlaga cya. lulubog lilitaw. hehehehe. 2day's saturday. i hope its gonna b something better than my last saturday. im meeting some1. hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home