All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 13, 2006

"Well, not that bad luck for a day or two" -Maristel


All ASVHs are required to post an unforgetable experience happened on a Friday the 13th. Do you believe in bad luck or superistitions?

Maristel: NO. It depends if you will have yourself get so attached with that idea. I strictly don't believe in bad luck or superstitions... I believe that everything happens for a reason. If anything bad happens to you it's not because you let it happen or because you failed to follow the superstitions that some people believed in. Most of the times, it's "US" who do things that might cause us good or bad luck... For me, Friday the 13th doesn't have anything to do with bad lucks... I consider 13 my lucky number, for a lot of good things happened to me every 13... (Oct 8, 2006, 8:07pm)

---
What can I say? FRIDAY THE 13th stuffs and thingies... To start with... Right after logging out last night, I went to have a shower... Iron pressed some of my laundry... And watched "Silent Hill"... It was a bit shocking plus the fact that I'm watching some freaky and weird flick and it's Friday the 13th... I was starved to death so I asked my cousin to call Jollibee Delivery... I had a some fries and and consumed half of my cheesy bacon burger... Got some texts from my fellow VHs...

I texted my client Samantha Chan and asked her about the status of my proposal regarding her Hallowween Party on October 27, Friday which will be held at Penthouse East Tower, Tektite Ortigas... Well I say that Friday the 13th isn't that badluck at all coz FORTUNATELY - I closed the deal and it's CONFIRMED! We'll be their service for their Party...
Also received a call from Tektite and much too much from my expectation for a Friday the 13th badluck... I closed a Show/Boxing event for tomorrow which will be held at Plaza Morga at Moriones. Not so good crowd but at least... It's money and it'll help us for our personnel or crew...

Woke up around 11 noon... Had some Laing, Picadillo & Mechado for 'BrUnch"... The day was a bit shaky though coz we had this unexpected visitor at the office and at home and it's freaking me out, coz what he did all the time he was here was use the net and pre-occupied himself searching for weird videos at youtube... I just can't excuse myself to have the chair for a bit so I could send proposal and quotation to my client at Smart Furniture for their outlet's opening at Libis this coming October 21, 22, 23, 27, 28 and 29... Now I'm starting to lose my patience coz he has never been so considerate and cooperative coz he won't give me a little time to use the computer and now it's driving me wild... He's just so thick-faced and he's wrecking my nerves!!!

Well then, so as to have a little air coz I'm having a trouble breathing at our space... I decided to go out and go at Ortigas Home Depot and had a li'l stroll... Had some Shawarma and Kebab...

Well, not that bad luck for a day or two... I just hope everything will be as fine but not so irritatative like this day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home