All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 13, 2006

"Uggh! Math Exam: Friday the 13th Experience" -Rommel

All ASVHs are required to post an unforgetable experience happened on a Friday the 13th. Do you believe in bad luck or superistitions?

Rowen: What if I don't have a story? Do I create one? Honestly po, it's nothing special. Iglesia Ni Cristo po kasi ako so I am not really raised to those kind of superstitions but there are really horror movies na nakatatakot pag thirteenth. ahhaa. (Oct 10, 2006, 6:07pm)

---
I am jinxed today. I slept early last night, than the usual 3 AM hobby. I slept around 11 AM. I woke up, looked at my phone, it's 6:13. I was lying on my bed, bored, trying to recover from the pathetic incident that happened to me last two days.

Pathetic because I have not answered a lot on my exam. Yes, today is the 13th of October, Friday. Now, I know this day won't do any good. I prepared for about an hour to go to the Math Building. I would have a Finals Review for Math 17. I would know my 5th Exam Score.

After long lectures and all. The results were up. Name was not called. I walked to my teacher and claimed mines, I looked at the paper. 17.5, 29.13%... Study! waaah. That was really low. Anyways, I expected 9%. Haha. But it was super low! It is really and humongously low. My goal at that time was 42% for the Finals and it dropped my ultimate goal to 56%. I need to get 56% to get a lousy 3.0 in Math 17 in the Finals. Bad news.

I was going home and then I was already outside then, when the rain fell. I went home uhm, soaking wet. Yuck. Headache. Well that's it actually. It couldn't get any worse. I won't really go outside the rest of the day. More unfortunate things might come.

It's safe here at the dorm, right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home