All Star PBBFG

Friday, October 06, 2006

Two ASVHs get warned

Benj, the 21-year-old Medicine stud, and Maristel, the 27-year-old Businesswoman, both from Manila, received a warning today for violating the House Rules.

"First, I am not a nursing student... Second, I don't recall wanting to be associated with you UP. What the hell is that about? There is more to me that my school [sic]," wrote Benj. Under Benj's name in PBBFG blog's list of Virtual Housemates "The Obnoxious Mastermind of UP', 21, Nursing stud" was written.

"If changes are not to be made soon, I will be considering quitting his pathetic game this early. Jeez," he added.

Benj was charged plotting against BBK.

"Yeah... Neil... your alias really fits you best... SEDUCER... hahaha! intriguing,though...parang mei alam eh noh.? anyway, hope to hear from you soon..," Maristed posted in Neil G's Confession thread.

"Hi Trish!!! the lady who BBK always mention to me everytime nagkakachat kami... Yeah, day 1's finally over... And I didn't even know when was it! And that was yesterday pla... 'am so sorry if I weren't able to reply on your messages sa friendster... the day i was about to... tsaka nmang umarangkada ang MILENYO na yan... anyways, here I am na... hope i could get to know you more and better..," Maristed posted in Trish's Confession thread.

Only BBK and the thread owner can post in his/her thread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home