All Star PBBFG

Saturday, October 21, 2006

"'Some good things never really last talaga... " -Maristel

For a sober lady like me... What should I expect? Just chill and make everything fall into places na lang siguro... The day was oh so gloomy for me... I've intake sleeping pills and non-aspirin last night... Was not feeling well, everybody was well aware of that... My head was spinning like speeding car and my body aches... Was looking forward though for a new brighter day but just as the old saying goes... "expect the unexpected" and "the worst scenario" well that's how my life was today...

** 2 long years ago...
*** the happy days...

Felt a bit shaky... My brother told me if I felt the earthquake... Well, guess MANHID na lang talaga ako not to feel it. A bit shaky but not the literal shaky as what it means. But everything was not doing alright... Guess some fuss... Personal...

I once said that my life was a stage... I was born for this field and shouldn't demand for some or a bit of anything. But people's happiness can't be bought by money - you know... It's not the words a person can tell you but how they should response or prove the worth of what they stated... I've had a busy day - I've closed a lot of deals today for the newt week and months... But I guess the opossite happened...

Got a nice deal with Jay Abola for his Birthday party later... Were I promised to give him a Dsico Fiasco or Saturday Night Fever ambience for his party... How I wish everything will be better tomorrow... No more closed door and things left undone and unsaid...

Also saw this pic that really made me want to whine,,, cry my heart out... *sighs* Guess that's how life really is... If two people aren't meant to be, no matter how much you want and love that person to be with you, you just can't... Even your destiny is against you... Destiny does everything just for you to know and you to feel that you both don't belong... Well have to really cry this all out later...

It's with him, I've seen my life with... Compared to all it's really with him... With him, I can see myself taking care of our children... Taking good care of him... But we can't be - no matter how much I tried... Long distance relationships?!?! Been there, done that... No matter how hard I tried to make it work., it just won't... I've had 2 long distance relationships pero wala talaga... But still, I know it's the two persons involved that would make it last... Guess, talagang hindi lang kami... Wish ko kung kami pa, kami ngayon ang may ganyang baby...

Well, 'some good things never really last talaga...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home