All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Rommel confesses: I will just use my time making friends and try to win this game

I wouldve loved to put all the appropriate [sic]'s in there, but that will take all day.

Now, Im being lectured on again by someone who thinks he has the monopoly on how the game should be played. I don't care if you see the game your way and Im not about to preach to you to copy the same way I play the game. I play the game the way I play it so don't instruct me to do things that you deem as the "right way to play the game".

It's really retarded. I just emphasized the relativity of game philosophies and here comes another jabroni trying to shove his so-called tried and tested formula down my throat. Apparently, my approach works. I got to the final four of my season despite my behavior. It was my vote that sealed the win for Charles - though in hindsight, things would've been a lot different.


I dont care. You STILL lost. Nothing changed.

So because you've played a lot more games, that makes me a non-veteran and somebody who can't decide the way I want to play?

Nah, I just want to imply that you need not use that veteran thing. You dont know who you are playing against.

If you find my posts off, based on the reactions of people, you are clearly on the minority. I'm pretty sure that my posts are more endearing than irritating and it's clear that you are on the same intellectual domain as jomar as far as the game is concerned.

Your posts are off the fact that I saw bitterness this early in the game. I do not know why you have to act like this and all. I just think it's off and not positive at all. Well, I am so blessed to be intelectually linked with a Phi-scier! Dont even underestimate other people. That's pissing me off. I won't mess with your messy life, that's why you are acting such cause you have an undesirable, pathetic life. Your world is full of nuts and you are dissatisfied and displeased on all the things around you. Good luck on being pessimistic. That's really a plus.

How far did you go in your season, by the way? Did your goody-goody technique get you far? Did you reach the final 4? Did I? Case closed, retard.

Well, I might have the chance, but those times were horrible. I quit because I was so busy at that time. It does not mean that you made it to the Final 4 and you are a REALLY great player. It does not match up on anything that I was blessed given for. You are so not blessed. Just by calling me retard, it reflects.

Relative to the game, I have enough friends outside this game to even care about the terms that I end up with when it comes to every single one of you. Didn't you just read that I didnt join the game to make friends? I can, and maybe I would, but that is not the objective.

Okay. That's the point. Why should you not make friends with these people if you want them to stay with you until the end and win the game? Why? And that is why you are always getting till the end, ending up losing. Because you dont know how to respect other people's FEELINGS. In caps, feelings and emotions, you treat us as lame dolls you can just despise and manipulate at the same time. We are not those people that you would often see scheming and all, but we have feelings and that does matter in this game. I feel like you are using this tool, your pregnant doging attitude to ruin other people and make them burst just like what each single people is doing because of your posts. We all have limits. And I can't take the way your acting. Also, if you quit at the early stage of the game, should we care? What you do everytime you post is complain, pregnant dog and all, do we get anything new? Or anything pleasing from you. Just shut up if you have nothing good to say.

Isn't it amazing that I got lectured by

a) someone who couldn't even last more than one eviction after entering the game.
and

How funny! I was in the house for 49 days and lasted four evictions at that time. Looks like you should have focused more on your sources.

b) someone who claims to be veteran but couldn't get to the latter parts of this game.

Huh? I have been for the jury for a lot of times. Been in the Final 2 for a lot of parts in other games. I am a veteran yes, I just was not good in this game that season. I quit that time and was not evicted. Oh God! Who's the retard now? I could have been in the latter parts of the game. If only I did not quit, but I did. So you take it against me. Fine. I don't care. Play your game. I play mines. If this is the way you wanna do it, then fine.

I will outlast you in this game.

You will but you won't. Take that for what it's worth. Good luck on wasting your time trying to beat me, I will just use my time making friends and try to win this game. Not try to annoy and beat all other people, if that's how you treat games like this and what you think is this would be good for you, then fine.


Using explicit, obscene or vulgar language or graphics anywhere in PBBFG Board, Yahoo Messenger, shoutbox, e-mail, Friendster and personal blog will not be tolerated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home