All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Rommel blogs: + raVaging emotional n0stalgic erraTic l0ve +

Well, the title says it all.
That's what i feel right now.
Whatever mistake I am feeling right now is because of you.
Ravaging, Emotional, Nostalgic, Erratic Love.

Ravaging. It gets better and better each day. I feel like I am obsessed with you, I am not feeling the same Rommel that I was before. This is getting worst, cause I feel I like you, but I won't want to be wrong. I still have dignity but what if this urge would make me sway from what I have been for the past years. I am longing for your love.

Emotional. It gets sadder and sadder as my feelings get stronger each day. It makes me wanna scream that we are not of the same likes, and we can not possibly be together. I know that this is just a fantasy. Wake me up before I fall.

Nostalgic. What causes nostalgia? It's the love I feel for you. It's the pain I feel, but at least I get smiles.

Erratic. Very wrong. This love should end. What I feel for you should end. But no, I can't. I really like you and I want you to be mine even for just a little time. Can I? This is so wrong. Sorry. Oh Sorry.

Love. This is Love. :$

It seems so dull and strange to fall in love with someone like this person. Why do I like this person? Why should I not stop liking this person? Why. Oh I am sorry for myself that this person went into my life and suddenly changes everything. I really feel that I am getting twisted. I am so so pissed of this dillema.

Sorry if I acted so papampam..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home