All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Rommel blogs: + g0od luck +

Last night, I actually have the chance to do whatever I want. But , I chose to be safe and not do anything. I am regretting. Uggh.Nag-away kami ni Hazel.
^_^ dahil sa masarap na cheesecake. after that, tumunganga lang ako sa room at tinignang umalis floormates ko. at dun sa isa di pa ako nakapagsori.
sori talaga.

I was teary eyed to see daie leave kalay.oh well, its for her betterment naman.

Karl is such an identity in kalay i hope he still gets through next sem. some people... were not recommended and i havent even have the chance to get to know them..

I want to have my emo styled hair next sem. ill get a hair do on sembreak.
i hope it will affect the image.

Acne's, i want you gone next sem.

Back to that, i had the chance yesterday but all i did was read the book "Digital Fortress" the whole night and i finished earlier, about 12 NN. Hey, I started at 1 AM and got 6 hours of sleep, now, im fast.

I want you. can i do what i want for a day? would you want it too? uggh.
frustrated.
uggh.

Im going back to gapo about 10 AM tomorrow. 5AM, tigger and i would be out of here, kalay that is.! i would miss typecast's concert at kublais. ugghness. dont have money anymore.

Sigh. i hope I see you more often the next sem.
ill talk to you by then
i'd surely miss ya.
good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home