All Star PBBFG

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rommel blogs: All Star PBBFG Life: Whoa, It Has Started!

So guys starting now, this would be uhm, weekly. We were reprimanded to post happenings in our life for a Pinoy Big Brother Fantasy Game that you can go, the site is here Just click it and you would see my face there. Haha. Rowen/ Rommel 17, Olongapo City turned QC for studying here in UP Diliman. Well. I am actually very nervous about this. In Season 2, I quit because of hectic duties and all, but I stayed at the Virtual House for 49 days.
I am so happy to reconcile with old faces there from Seasons 1 and 2 and saw some fresh friends from Season 3. I would like to meet all, and just that. I would be active in this game. Now that I dont have really much games online, I only have one foreign game that would be in Survivor Elimination Game fortunately I am not yet eliminated.

These past few days are emo days, sentimental, crappy and lovestruck days. I just can't get it in to one word. Its just how I feel. I feel a lot of something for a lot of people. Special something, I suppose. I have a crush on my two dorm mates. Love struck/obsessive on another one. And I dont want to call it love. Or is it a miss? I know someone special there back at Olongapo that I know I feel something special for but still I can't tell her that I love her right now. Lets just say its critical for me to do a move,a nd she's not even the one who I liked before. This is a new one. I hope we'll see each other. I long for you, I can tell that. Maybe when I am back there, there won't be something special for you, and the feeling would fade. I hope the friendship stays forever.

If your clueless of it, that'd be fine. Haha. Anyways, am I really moving on? Am I moving up for the better? Or am I dungeoning myself to be badder? I just can't explain the mixed feelings I have.

This is the final week. Ugh, Finals Week. Hell week as they, and me say! Haha. Math defies it. Bio does too. Despising this subjects won't help though. At least makakauwi na ako in two weeks time, kaya lang mamimiss ko mga crushes ko... haha lalo na si _e_ _ _.. at si _ a _ _ _ pati si... _ _ _ e_... lol. dami no? Haha.

The truth is nililibang ko lang sarili ko, at bukas may exam pa ako sa Bio. Leche no? Di pa ako nagrerebyu eh. Haha. Tapos sa 16 ang Finals sa Eng 1. Let me check, yea 11:30- 1:30. Tapos sa 16 Finals din sa Math 17, checking... 1:45- 3:45... Shocks! Great! 15 minutes for walking! Good luck na lang sa akin. One great news is that I am one of the Top 10 sa Scrabble class ko and I was exempted in the Finals. One thing I am good at. Hhahaha.

Okay, ciao na! Mahaba na to drabe... Current Mood Windang, Playful, Blessed, Lovestruck again? haha. Other Blog Entries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home